PDA

View Full Version : What do you like the best. Partnership / pay per signup / click throughs?

monaro
06-22-2003, 11:18 AM
I like pay per sign ups to get the quicker bucks over a short time, but then I started to rethink this and reviewed my time v money back over a longer greater period and some of our sponsors out there have really high quality sites, and this got me to think today when I was revieving my stats for my 80% partner program, very impressed with the Recurring sales. This is showing me that their sites are infact of top quality when the members are staying and continuing their memberships again and again. I think by now working very losely with the company who has these sort of sites that not only convert but have the quality we all need to keep the sufers we send to them happy.

This is what it is all about.. not to make a quick buck, but to keep our referrials happy. Remember this surfer might have been a bookmarker and they like your own site, but know that to get more of what you are able to show them each day they need to grab that membership.

To think that we can work as a team, infact the good news is that I have found a company who has the quality to keep the members for many months, and I intend to refer their sites to my bookmarkers more and more over a few sites and i know i have a done a qood job also by my sponser who is looking after my bookmarkers and the people who grab that membership to stay with their sites...

Great work does pay off!

Kind Regards

Mark

Evil Chris
06-25-2003, 04:28 PM
Mark, I've always thought that per signup was fine, but for paysites with unique and exclusive content, revshare is the way to go because of the retention those sites get.

monaro
06-25-2003, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by Evil Chris
Mark, I've always thought that per signup was fine, but for paysites with unique and exclusive content, revshare is the way to go because of the retention those sites get.

yes i do know for a fact that reality sites are selling really well right now

DragonKing
06-25-2003, 09:58 PM
Think about it..
A program paying out per sign up Depends on recurring. that's what makes them bank over a period of time. Why would you settle for per signup? its a one time shot, you're missing out on at least double that amount per signup!

:bonk:

Bruno Dickman
06-26-2003, 12:00 PM
Monaro, you should decide it in per case basis... some sites pay you per signup an equivalent of much more than 70%, because they have volume... but some exclusive content paysites have amazing retentions, especially the ones that have been around for a long time and have a lot of archived content.

Good luck!

Bruno Dickman