PDA

View Full Version : WEGCash adds Paid Trials...

TondaB
06-23-2003, 05:52 PM
I wanted to stop by and let everyone at XNations know about our new paid trials! As of today, WEGCash will be paying out a whopping $40 per paid trial. Our EZPass Paid Trial tours are converting like crazy so go sign-up, grab your promo material and start promoting our new paid trial tours today!

WEGCash - $40 per paid trial (http://www.wegcash.com)

Ronaldo
06-24-2003, 01:28 AM
I went in and took a look Tonda, and it looks good!

TondaB
06-24-2003, 12:41 PM
Thanks for the support Ron!

Evil Chris
06-25-2003, 04:18 PM
Tonda, I have some traffic going to EZ Pass Free Trials.
Should I change my links to EZ Pass Paid Trials?

What is your informed opinion on this matter? :D

TondaB
06-25-2003, 05:25 PM
I recommend that you find additional traffic to try out our EZPass Paid trials! HE HE HE

The Paid trials are converting just as well as the free trials and you earn more money! Find some traffic for our paid trials and lets try it out:)

Evil Chris
06-25-2003, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by Tonda
I recommend that you find additional traffic to try out our EZPass Paid trials! HE HE HE

The Paid trials are converting just as well as the free trials and you earn more money! Find some traffic for our paid trials and lets try it out:) oh ok! Very well then. How about you send me some exit traffic, and I'll filter it around and then send it back to you through my stuff?

LOL... seriously.. I will leave my current things as they are... :cool:

TondaB
06-25-2003, 08:20 PM
Exit traffic is available...

gunner
06-25-2003, 08:28 PM
looks like I need to add some WEG paid trials to our exits :xthumbs:

TondaB
06-25-2003, 08:48 PM
That is what I like to hear! Contact me Gunner and I will be more than happy to hook you up:)

Evil Chris
06-26-2003, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by Tonda
Exit traffic is available... I'll contact you on ICQ and we'll have a meeting! :)

Folks, if you do not have a WEG account, you are simply losing money on a portion of the traffic you manage. So get a WEGCash (http://www.wegcash.com/?wm=evilchris4) account today!