PDA

View Full Version : Fuck YOU ....

LeeNoga
07-01-2003, 02:58 PM
There was this empty thread and I wanted to see if there was an echo.

FUCK you if you are reading this and not coming in to post with me, I am a moron and spent many years being this way, a mold broken at the DNA level.

You cannot afford my time.

I cannot afford my time.

I talk to strangers.

I take candy from babies.

I just got all the NEMO toys collection from MCDonalds.

Whats your contribution to this world?

Visualad
07-01-2003, 03:06 PM
I post with you. :)

Evil Chris
07-01-2003, 03:12 PM
Lee, I collect old hockey cards.
Got any ya wanna trade? LOL

LeeNoga
07-01-2003, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by Visualad
I post with you. :)

You have chosen the right addiction for which there is NO twelve step program for, BTW.

You Sir shall be my knight and I shall be your horses ass! :knight:

LeeNoga
07-01-2003, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by Evil Chris
Lee, I collect old hockey cards.
Got any ya wanna trade? LOL

Hockey cards? Nope no have none.

However had a Michael Jordon rookie card I sold on Ebay for $1200 years ago, good thing it prolly slid in value.

I do have thousands of beanie babie cards tho, and that is a true statement.

Kath
07-01-2003, 04:03 PM
ECHO.....ECHo.....ECho.....Echo.....echooooooooo.. ......

We just finished our Nemo collection too Lee - had to "find Nemo" on eBay as our MickeyD's went out of stock in less than 24 hours. The kids were so bummed... But $5 + shipping & handling later, and the collections ARE complete. Now the whining can stop. lol

Saw the movie 3x....can't wait till it comes out on DVD....it will save me some $$$ - lol

Vid Vicious
07-01-2003, 04:06 PM
there isn't enough bandwidth to list my addictions .. so I'll just post with ya Lee

LeeNoga
07-01-2003, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by Kath
We just finished our Nemo collection too Lee - had to "find Nemo" on eBay as our MickeyD's went out of stock in less than 24 hours. The kids were so bummed... But $5 + shipping & handling later, and the collections ARE complete. Now the whining can stop. lol[/B]

Ack, I wish I knew you were collecting could have gotten you a Nemo, when I got mine there was no demand for them, and had no idea Nemo was the toy that week.

I tossed the fries all over the car, dropped the hamburger and spilled the drink, but I had to rip the package open and hear its laugh!

The toy collection around my parts was not existent as for demand and lines.

Have no seen the movie, just gonna buy the DVD when it comes out, it looks adorable!

LaurieX
07-01-2003, 06:51 PM
You just got all the NEMO toys collection from MCDonalds LUCKY!!! I wanted to get them all but didn't:bonk:

Funbrunette
07-01-2003, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by LeeNoga

Whats your contribution to this world?

My being here is enough...Hehehehe! ;)

I love Nemo...I can't wait to buy the movie! :D

sextoyking
07-02-2003, 02:54 AM
Hi Lee,

What's new in the zoo??

:)

taboo_gal
07-02-2003, 09:56 AM
I'm with vid...too many to list....:)

3xwebdesign
07-02-2003, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by Vid Vicious
there isn't enough bandwidth to list my addictions .. so I'll just post with ya Lee

Hey Vid, you told me that you were "PURE" in Montreal, tks tks I am so disapointed :p

BuggyG
07-02-2003, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by 3xwebdesign
Hey Vid, you told me that you were "PURE" in Montreal, tks tks I am so disapointed :p

hehehe I hear ya. But I can say at least that Mercedes he works with, she is PURRRRRRREEEEEEE!!! heheheh Was gonna go check her out last night, but lucky Easton told me it was closed before I drove there. So I'll just have to make it up eitehr tonight or most probably thursday night. Which seems more likely. I wanna see more MErcedes :D :p ;) :p :D

Beastiepoo
07-02-2003, 07:41 PM
My contribution to this world? Well in HS I was an unwilling trend setter - I never did find out how that happened, I was less than popular and yet everyone copied me.....

Anyway, my REAL contributions to this world are my happy husband and my beautiful 5 month old daughter!!

BTW, Hi everybody - this is my first post here.

I patiently await the rash of people telling me to Go Fu....oops, wrong board!:D

Tkt2Pardse
07-04-2003, 02:13 AM
Welcom LeeNoga and Beastiepoo!

I can Post witchyas!

Funbrunette
07-04-2003, 07:37 AM
Originally posted by Beastiepoo
My contribution to this world? Well in HS I was an unwilling trend setter - I never did find out how that happened, I was less than popular and yet everyone copied me.....

Anyway, my REAL contributions to this world are my happy husband and my beautiful 5 month old daughter!!

BTW, Hi everybody - this is my first post here.

I patiently await the rash of people telling me to Go Fu....oops, wrong board!:D

Beastiepoo!!! Welcome to Xnations! :happy: