PDA

View Full Version : NYC Party Pics

ric knows nina
10-01-2002, 10:19 PM
I had a blast this weekend at the first Feel Free NYC party hosted by the lovely Nina. It was great to see so many industry people in New York! I hope everyone had as much fun as me and Nina. Check out a few party pics here (http://www.nina-knows-best.com/uploads/pjpics) (we'll have the rest up soon).

Thanks to Lightspeed, Consumption Junction, Profit Plantation and Homegrown Cams for sponsoring the events. We couldn't have done it without you.

Special thanks to Localg for manhandling the Grey Goose and hooking us up with great banners!

Evil Chris
10-02-2002, 10:18 AM
Hey Ric!
From the looks of yours and some others pictures, you all had an excellent time. I hope that Funbrunette and I can make it down to a future event that you and Nina will hold. I'm sure there will be more of them, right?

Funbrunette
10-02-2002, 10:33 AM
Wooohoooo! looks like we missed a great party! Sorry we couldn't be there...Hopefully next time!

:D

Tobbe
10-02-2002, 11:07 AM
not to many pictures Ric ... ?

:bonk:

ric knows nina
10-02-2002, 02:02 PM
more pics are on the way.... needed sleep! forgot what that was like.

Chris, you and Funbrunette have to come to our next party. we're planning monthly events for people in the area and for any industry people in town. I'll keep you guys posted. We'd love to see you guys here.

tejano B
10-02-2002, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by Tobbe
not to many pictures Ric ... ?

:bonk:

No shit dude
:asleep:

This is X nations. We believe in quality and quantity. Esp in regards to Nina ;)

ric knows nina
10-02-2002, 07:05 PM
good... I always leave you wanting more :D

Funbrunette
10-02-2002, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by ric knows nina
Chris, you and Funbrunette have to come to our next party. we're planning monthly events for people in the area and for any industry people in town. I'll keep you guys posted. We'd love to see you guys here.

You can count on that! ;)

Evil Chris
10-02-2002, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by tejano B
This is X nations. We believe in quality and quantity. Esp in regards to Nina ;)

tejano B !
Where have you been... we haven't seen you often enough around here.
Every board needs it's complainer! aahahahaha....