View Full Version : 28 days later the movie

BuggyG
07-02-2003, 12:27 PM
have you seen 28 days later? it really really rocks and a half

check this out *(needs sounds)

http://www.28dayslaterthemovie.co.uk/lookclosely_pop.html

Evil Chris
07-02-2003, 02:04 PM
The trailers look good... and so far one recommendation that it rocks... So probably we'll go see it.

We're a bit hesitant to go to horror movies nowadays. There have been so many crappy ones come out recently.

Dean
07-02-2003, 02:35 PM
... that Sandra Bullock fiasco made Leaving Las Vegas look like the 'feel good' film of the summer.

I laughed. I cried. I kissed $7.50 good bye.

:bonk:

Seska
07-02-2003, 03:21 PM
I saw it this weekend. Not as scary as they make it out to be, but still a good movie in my opinion.

I apprecaited the mood of the film (the desolation and despair) and the new twist on an old concept. Distrubing stuff.

StuartD
07-03-2003, 02:32 PM
Yeah, it really had an air of... reality. I mean, it really made you feel that it really happened. Basically.. you feel just as lost as the main character.. not knowing what's going on.

I agree though, not quite as scary as they made it out to be... and the ending was lacking.

Personally, it seemed to me to be a rip off of the game Resident Evil. Infact, it was more true to the Residen Evil story than the actual Resident Evil movie was.

However, even the video game was scarier than this movie.

Actually, come to think of it... it would be a great movie for those who don't really like scary movies but were intrigued by them. It is a good film... has it's scary elements but won't give you nightmares (I don't think).

That's just my take on it.

linkyd
07-03-2003, 04:31 PM
Looks decent.

Brad Mitchell
07-03-2003, 05:25 PM
I can't wait to see it.. hopefully this weekend!

Brad

Funbrunette
07-04-2003, 07:42 AM
It's hard to find a decent horror/thriller these days! It's too bad because I love scary movies! The last decent one I saw was the RING. So I'm a bit skeptical about this new one, but I'm going to see it anyway...You never know! ;)