PDA

View Full Version : Contributions and suggestions??

xxxnude.net
07-07-2003, 08:48 AM
Hey all,

im new here, I just found it and have to say, what an excellent community.

I just got my site up and running. Its nicknamed "The Triple XxX Nude Network" @ www.xxxnude.net [ hence my nick here. :-) ]

Id like some construction criticism, if you could please. Also some ideas to make it better. I have always enjoyed nice pr0n sites, but this is my first attempt at creating a site dedicated to nudity.

Any suggestions would be great, also if you have a favorite pic or two, please feel free to submit it.

Also if you want, email me xxxnude@xxxnude.net

THANKS!

wsjb78
07-07-2003, 09:48 AM
Welcome on board! Enjoy your time!

wsjb78

P.S.: This board gets also spidered by spam bots... you rather may not want to make your email address this public :)

Evil Chris
07-07-2003, 11:45 AM
Concept of the site is good... however you're going to have to moderate it constantly.
Unauthorized use of Playboy pictures can get you into hot water, not to mention all the old pictures of Traci Lords that someone uploaded.

xxxnude.net
07-07-2003, 08:13 PM
that is true. I have a couple friends who are helping moderate it for me. Any suggestions on how to make it better?

i was gonna change the email to xxxnude@NOSPAMxxxnude.net heh, but my 120 minutes of editin ran out. :-(

NetRodent
07-07-2003, 08:25 PM
The site looks great. However I have some reservations about your business model. Unless I'm missing something, it looks like a user could submit any pictures they want. You don't appear to have any sort terms of service or warning to tell the surfer not to submit pictures they don't have the rights to. I don't know how you're going to ensure that only legal pics are posted, but you seem to be courting copyright infringement suits.

Ronaldo
07-07-2003, 08:28 PM
Cute site, but Chris is right. The first thing to get rid of are the Traci Lords pics (who just happens to share my exact birthdate May 7, 1968. Damn, she's getting old).