PDA

View Full Version : "Doug Moore" featureed in this week local newspaper Allo Police

quotealex
07-12-2003, 03:20 PM
Dude, they spelled your name wrong. Check out on page 23 of July 18,2003 of Allo Police. It states in French: "Plusieurs sites Internet erotiques dont Sophdream.com etaient representes sur place, Mathieu Gemme et Doug Moore entre autres avec leurs vedettes respectives."

BuggyG
07-12-2003, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by quotealex
Dude, they spelled your name wrong. Check out on page 23 of July 18,2003 of Allo Police. It states in French: "Plusieurs sites Internet erotiques dont Sophdream.com etaient representes sur place, Mathieu Gemme et Doug Moore entre autres avec leurs vedettes respectives."

LOL!! I think I'm gonna g pick that copy up later tonight. see what else it says. An understandable error if ya not used to English. But still, sux when ya get ya name in print and it's wrong. So... Soph in it too?? HER!!! I want to see :D :p :D

quotealex
07-12-2003, 10:36 PM
Yeah that sux to have Dugmor spelled as a full name. The photograph of Allo Police were at Madmax bar in Laval yesterday taking pictures of the party, girls stripping and two people (a guy and girl) winning a oral sex contest from the shooter girl. They even took pictures of me and my patsy. Hopefully, I'll be in the next week paper :)

Funbrunette
07-12-2003, 11:00 PM
Wooohooo! I finally have a reason to buy Allo Police...:bonk:

Way to go Dugmor!