PDA

View Full Version : Visa Regulations

PSWEileen
10-03-2002, 09:53 AM
Hello Everyone,

Note to our international clients :: PSW is in the process of setting up 6 additional banks. One in each of the foriegn regions that Visa is requiring, so nothing will have to change for our foreign clients. International clients will still be able to process with PSW!!! We at psw will do all that we can to make this as seamless as possible. We will post more info on our site as we receive it including the fees that Visa will be requiring.

Fuck Visa...just had to add that! They are :uoink: s

Eileen

Darin
10-03-2002, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by PSWEileen
Hello Everyone,

Note to our international clients :: PSW is in the process of setting up 6 additional banks. One in each of the foriegn regions that Visa is requiring, so nothing will have to change for our foreign clients. International clients will still be able to process with PSW!!! We at psw will do all that we can to make this as seamless as possible. We will post more info on our site as we receive it including the fees that Visa will be requiring.

Fuck Visa...just had to add that! They are :uoink: s

Eileen

Eileen, you turn me on when you talk like that.

Evil Chris
10-03-2002, 12:19 PM
I thought it was just me...

Darin
10-03-2002, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by Evil Chris
I thought it was just me...

I do consider you a friend bro, but you don't turn me on.. not like Eileen does when she talks like that.

:D

PSWEileen
10-03-2002, 12:53 PM
you guys are making me blush...:blush:

PSWEileen
10-03-2002, 12:57 PM
I like this board...thanks Darin for providing a link a while back. Have you guys been on GFY yet today...it is a mess. This whole Visa thing has everyone up in arms!!

Eileen:bonk:

Evil Chris
10-03-2002, 01:22 PM
Eileen... thanks for coming out to xnations! Welcome aboard! :D

Darin
10-03-2002, 03:53 PM
"All the chicken Littles" lol

Anyway... keep us updated Eileen on what PSW is going to do. I see this as a great opportunity for you guys to grab up a lot of sites if you can offer a solution that the other processors can't..

Darin
10-04-2002, 12:37 PM
Update from Eileen at PSW:

Here is the latest just in case you haven't seen it.
Visa info here: http://www.pswbilling.com/services/regulations.shtml
Press release here: http://www.pswbilling.com/press/20021004-visa.shtml

PSWEileen
10-04-2002, 01:31 PM
Thanks Darin, things are hectic here....help....I can't feel my fingers anymore. Am I still typing...... :confused:

Darin
10-04-2002, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by PSWEileen
Thanks Darin, things are hectic here....help....I can't feel my fingers anymore. Am I still typing...... :confused:

I can massage those fingers for ya :blush: