PDA

View Full Version : last contributor option

baddog
10-03-2002, 11:32 AM
I noticed that you no longer show who made the last post to each thread, and if it is intentional, I know why you do it too, but my personal opinion is that it does not help. In fact, if anything, I think it will have the adverse affect. I know that I personally don't like clicking the same threads to see if there is anything new added, and I tend to visit those boards less frequently.

Just my $.02 USD

Evil Chris
10-03-2002, 12:16 PM
I've been tweaking a few things on the board recently...
I was unsure about removing the last post by thing, but thought I would try it out.
Keep giving me feedback! :D

XxXotic
10-03-2002, 07:15 PM
i agree with baddog, it's a real pain in the ass to try to keep up with where you have or havent replied to someone without that feature

StuartD
10-03-2002, 07:22 PM
Hahaha... that's funny, this is like... minutes after I was telling Evil Chris the exact same thing....

Bring back the "last post by" thingy... thingamajig... what'ya-ma-callit... where it has the name!! Yeah... that's it.

I love that, being able to see who posts after my posts... so I know when to go readin that thread. Otherwise I might just let them slip by.

Evil Chris
10-04-2002, 10:54 AM
*nudge*

.... need some more feedback on this

Apollo
10-04-2002, 11:07 AM
I agree with the rest....the last post by is a major lifesaver for us who have nothing to do both post junk messages on otherwise decent threads
:nuts:

baddog
10-04-2002, 07:51 PM
looks like the squeaky wheel gets the grease . . . . thanks EC :D