PDA

View Full Version : Buy a WebHost + Reseller Account for $9.95!

keyDet79
07-14-2003, 12:54 PM
Hello fellow Webmasters,

High Bandwidth hosting sells well. VibeHosting is offering (as far as I know) a unique new concept. We are selling SphereHost.com as it is right now for $9.95 (or more), one time fee.

What do you get?
You get access to this reseller account hosted by VibeHosting, nameservers (ns1.spherehost.com and ns2) and the layout (licensed for this domain only). This website will be hosted for free and you are free to change the website/layout, the plans and the prices. Once you start getting customers you can upgrade your space and bandwidth, take a look on VibeHosting.com (http://www.vibehosting.com) to get an example of our rates (we can do custom plans, ie more space, less transfer if required). You can upgrade and downgrade space and transfer at any time, you will also get free technical support for both virtual as well as dedicated hosting (note: servers are pretty much unmanaged).

Whats the catch?
We keep the ownership of the domain SphereHost.com, therefore ensuring you will be purchasing your bandwidth (and dedicated servers) from us.

So why would I purchase a webhost if I don't get the domain name?
Because it's a great way to learn and to start out without the investments in a reseller account, a layout, a billing script, an admin, etc. You only pay $9.95 one time and you get a fully functional, running webhost. All you have to do is bring in customers and charge them whatever you want. You get to keep the money, and we charge you for the bandwidth they use.

Servers are housed in eXchange colo, San Francisco, this is one of the better datacenters.

Feel free to post if you are interested or have any questions.