PDA

View Full Version : My tgp is finally done - now I need some partners !

Micky-ams
07-16-2003, 09:41 AM
My tgp is finally done - well that is:

The thumbs are now finally working / rotating as I wanted - thanks to Tony from tgpdevil for customizing the script just for me ! Great job Tony

And also a BIG THANKS to Darkhorse, who so wonderfully helps me - and still is helping me - with doing all archive pages and a lot lot more ! Thanks Darkhorse !

Ok - now - I still can use some partners before we hit the road ..

I need partners to fill my asian, blondes, anal, brunettes, cumshots, ebony, interracial, group, lesbian and voyeur lists

thats all - lol

I prefer just a few partners who can fill in more of the categories mentioned above, and can post minimum a few galleries every day

And eh - plse add yourselves ? Would like to have all set up and work with my partners right from the start.

thanks and a great day to everyone on this board.

Michael

TGP Chicks

email me at partners@tgpchicks.com

Micky-ams
07-20-2003, 07:04 PM
bumps ;):bonk:

Cpak
07-21-2003, 11:54 AM
How many visitor do you have daily?

Micky-ams
07-21-2003, 02:31 PM
none yet - lol

its new tgp - going to start it this week, asap as I have enough galleries / submitters

But it will be starting with minimuml 100K - 200 K/ month the first 1 - 2 months, up to between 500 K to 1 mil / month in 3 - 6 months.

Hope to have informed you enough,

Michael

Taass
07-21-2003, 04:10 PM
Well.. Guess i can allways use a good partner account so you'll get a mail from me sometime today or tomorow :)

Cheers & Good luck with the new Tgp
Taass

webmistress
08-01-2003, 05:05 AM
He..he.. Michael... cool to see you here to...

I make galleries in a few of the categories you are asking for.... I will drop you a mail in a few days..otherwise... I gave you my links a while back...if the stuff I gave you is what you are looking for...drop me a mail
6@get2net.dk

*hugs*