PDA

View Full Version : Adult Webmasters

Evil Chris
07-16-2003, 02:08 PM
I often wonder how many adult webmasters are active now. I'm sure the number is in the thousands.

There are certainly more of them now than there were say 3 years ago, but I would venture to say that the percentage of them 3 years ago who were very active was much higher then.

Dwreck
07-16-2003, 02:23 PM
Do you know where we can get stats on that?

Evil Chris
07-16-2003, 02:26 PM
Derek, I don't think any such stats exist. Just old timers in this business might have a pulse or feel for it.

Even the very biggest of affiliate programs out there might have 40K+ registered webmasters (many duplicate accounts too) but at any given time if the active rate is around 10%, you're GOLD.

sexycity
07-16-2003, 02:39 PM
I think that a good percentage of people who post on webmaster boards are people who do it for beer money or the type who just like going to all the different parties..

Danny_C
07-16-2003, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by sexycity
I think that a good percentage of people who post on webmaster boards are people who do it for beer money or the type who just like going to all the different parties..

I agree.

There are a lot of webmasters making good money, though.

Magnus3x
07-16-2003, 03:12 PM
I know a ton of Adult Webmasters that will never post on a board or go to a Convention and make wicked bank!

So increase that number by the thousands around the world.

webgurl
07-16-2003, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by Magnus3x
I know a ton of Adult Webmasters that will never post on a board or go to a Convention and make wicked bank!

So increase that number by the thousands around the world.

Yepp, I know lots of those peoples too
They find there's too many losers on boards and at the events