PDA

View Full Version : WTF ?!? I have an impersonator !!!

-=HUNGRYMAN=-
07-18-2003, 01:35 PM
Hey gang :

I just opened my INBOX, to find over 1000 return to sender emails !!!!

Somebody has taken the exact post I puy out here 2 weeks ago looking for work, and has mass mailed it WITHOUT MY PERMISSION !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I opened the headers of several of them, and whoever has done this is using multiple proxies in Brasil, France and all over the place, but have put MY MAIN EMAIL ADDRESS as the return path ... SMOOTH MOVE ASSHOLE !!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

To anybody who receives this mail, please know that I have NEVER sent email spam in my life, and never intend to ... some stupid fuck is sabbotaging me !

Magnus3x
07-18-2003, 01:55 PM
yep I just got one..

It's not quite the same as your original post

E-mails from that distributed PJ's list no doubt as I noticed the e-mail it was sent to.

twinkley
07-18-2003, 02:26 PM
Damn, I was just about to ICQ you about that hon ....

Sorry to head you have an impersonator :(

twinkley

-=HUNGRYMAN=-
07-18-2003, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by Magnus3x
yep I just got one..

It's not quite the same as your original post

E-mails from that distributed PJ's list no doubt as I noticed the e-mail it was sent to.

that distributed PJ list may be one very small part of the list ... but it seems to be a MUCH larger list than that .... EVERYBODY and their brother got it .... I'd pay good money for the list that was used in it's entirety .... definately somebody that knows what the phuck they're doing ...

I have got over 20 GB of spam filter bounced emails from it so far, and have counted at least 165 different proxies they used :(

-=HUNGRYMAN=-
07-18-2003, 03:52 PM
To whoever is responsible for this .... I realize that a spam of this magnitude must be worth MUCHO PESOS ... and I don't want to be ungrateful .... but at the same time, I do not want to be known as an email spammer :rolleyes:

StuartD
07-18-2003, 08:31 PM
I'm deeply hurt that I didn't get one :(

-=HUNGRYMAN=-
07-19-2003, 03:41 AM
Originally posted by StuartD
I'm deeply hurt that I didn't get one :(

are you serious ???

EVERYBODY and their brother got one !!!

it must have been a HUGE list .... maybe a GFY members list would be about the only list that could be so big !!! :(

Funbrunette
07-19-2003, 09:33 PM
I got one...I'm special too :p

quotealex
07-19-2003, 11:50 PM
They must have forgotten me, or maybe it's because they didn't considerer me a big playa...but I didn't get any e-mail

Machinegunkelly
07-20-2003, 01:30 AM
There is alot of wacky stuff going on lately ,
Email lists and such being stolen and spamed with viruses etc etc .

its really to bad that children ( or adult just the same ) feel the need to play with peoples businesses and lives . :twisted:

It makes everyone look bad in the end .

-=HUNGRYMAN=-
07-20-2003, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by Machinegunkelly
There is alot of wacky stuff going on lately ,
Email lists and such being stolen and spamed with viruses etc etc .

its really to bad that children ( or adult just the same ) feel the need to play with peoples businesses and lives . :twisted:

It makes everyone look bad in the end .

I HEAR THAT !!!!! :rolleyes:

firehorse
07-21-2003, 09:10 AM
The spammers work in mysterious ways! :bonk: