PDA

View Full Version : any one knows if premiumbabes.com is still accepting trades?

quotealex
07-21-2003, 06:04 PM
It been almost two days and I didn't get any traffic returned!

Thanks

webgurl
07-21-2003, 07:32 PM
Is that Darin's Site ?
I have not seen him around in ages . Wonder if he is still in the industry ? :confused: :confused:

Mister X
07-21-2003, 10:59 PM
I just checked and I haven't got more than one hit a day from there in over a month. He hasn't posted on his own forum since June 20 and he hasn't been on icq in 2 months. I think he's either left the biz or he just doesn't give a damn any more. :(

Mister X
07-21-2003, 11:02 PM
Damn. I just checked his tgp and one click sent me to popup hell. I guess I have to find some time to remove all his stuff and get a new tgp script or something. :mad:

Vid Vicious
07-22-2003, 01:17 PM
Mister X let me know what you find .. in the way of new scripts

quotealex
07-22-2003, 07:43 PM
Mister X do you know if he is willing to sell it (site, script, domain and service)?
I may be interested of getting it off his hand if he no longer has any use for it.

Thanks

Mister X
07-22-2003, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by quotealex
Mister X do you know if he is willing to sell it (site, script, domain and service)?
I may be interested of getting it off his hand if he no longer has any use for it.

Thanks Unfortunately I have no idea. You'd have to ask xxx manager or somebody if they might have a phone number. It seems he isn't answering emails.

Mister X
07-22-2003, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by Vid Vicious
Mister X let me know what you find .. in the way of new scripts Will do. So far not much luck. Everything I've found requires you to spend time reviewing galleries every day. :(