PDA

View Full Version : Jehova's Witnesses: PEDO PARADISE!!!

DamageX
07-25-2003, 07:45 AM
Just saw a very disturbing rerun of a "CBS 60 minutes"-style investigating report about how the organization and the elders within Jehova's Witnesses admit to children being sexually molested within their congregations, but they DO NOT turn to the police or any social authorities to file charges. Instead, they conduct an internal investigation and if the molestor is found guilty, he has to apologize to his victim(s).

They also interviewed Bill Bowen, an ex-elder, who was excommunicated because he wouldn't allow a cover-up when a case like this came up. He said "If I were a pedophile, I'd join Jehova's Witnesses. If the children said something, I'd just call them liars and they'd all believe me!"

See, the pedo's aren't online... They're too busy molesting children within Jehova's Witnesses congregations...

Dugmor
07-26-2003, 01:00 AM
http://joinrightnow.com/images/advertising/twins/images/02.jpg " Running and Jumping about for God "

SykkBoy
07-26-2003, 02:55 PM
Yeah, Jehovah's Witnesses never use the police for anything.

xamoMike
07-28-2003, 08:43 PM
sincerley disturbing.....

Tafkap
07-29-2003, 04:45 AM
And U know what?

My idol, Prince, belongs to Jehova's Witnesses... i'm so ashamed of that... He joind because of the influence of his last bass player, Larry Graham.

The "funny" thing is that when i saw him on tour last year in Paris, at the end of each show, he acts like a Preacher and tells stuff about God...

But in France, we hate that and during his speech he noticed that and add "It might not be ur cup of tea..." cause ppl started booing him...

But I do luv him for his music only, less for the man himself...

:bonk:

blazi
07-29-2003, 09:15 AM
I'll never entirely understand the concept of organized religion?

Evil Chris
07-29-2003, 01:11 PM
I really don't see how this problem is just a Jehovah Witness issue.
What about the Catholics, Jews, Protestants, Hindus, Satanists, Boy Scouts.... etc etc...