PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Jade Hsu content - Please help !

Taass
07-25-2003, 02:52 PM
Anyone know where i can find it.. Pics and/or movies ?

Ronaldo
07-25-2003, 02:58 PM
Is this who you're after? http://www.sstm.net/Jade.html

Taass
07-25-2003, 03:08 PM
Hey Ronaldo

Ups..I just remember, i totaly forgot to write you back, and even to download the content.. Still fighting with all the mails that has piled up after i got home from my holiday trip :( but I'll do my best to find your mail tomorow and get a reply back to you :)

And yes.. she's the one, but i allready got your sets of her (that is when i get them downloaded) unless you got new ones ?

Cheers

Ronaldo
07-25-2003, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by Taass
Hey Ronaldo

Ups..I just remember, i totaly forgot to write you back, and even to download the content.. Still fighting with all the mails that has piled up after i got home from my holiday trip :( but I'll do my best to find your mail tomorow and get a reply back to you :)

And yes.. she's the one, but i allready got your sets of her (that is when i get them downloaded) unless you got new ones ?

Cheers
Um, I just added you to my ICQ. You should maybe hit me up. I killed your download (figured you'd have it by now :p ).

No worries, I'll set it up again for you right now and icq you and email you your new password.

webgurl
07-25-2003, 04:46 PM
contact me if u have icq

Taass
07-26-2003, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by Ronaldo
Um, I just added you to my ICQ. You should maybe hit me up. I killed your download (figured you'd have it by now :p ).

No worries, I'll set it up again for you right now and icq you and email you your new password.

Downloading it right now Ronaldo.. Thanks for setting me up again..
(Realy got to get back from that lazy holliday mode again now, got loads of unasvered mail and sites to update, and nothing realy happends becaurse i'm outside in the sun) :rolleyes:

Btw.. Added you to my icq but can't seem to find you anywhere on the list ???(yeah..got to clean that up too) please shoot me a msg :)

Cheers

Taass
07-26-2003, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by webgurl
contact me if u have icq

Hey there webgurl

I have, and i just did :D