PDA

View Full Version : Pillow Talk today at 3pm EST

Evil Chris
10-04-2002, 01:21 PM
Give yourself a break today... after all, it's Friday. :)

Join Twinkley for Pillow Talk on The Adult Webmaster! (http://www.theadultwebmaster.com/chat/)

Chat on IRC at CHATNET.SEXTRACKER.COM #events - Please note the new server - dont try to login to irc.taw.com

Audio - Provided by http://www.albumside.com/

Oh yeah, don't forget to check out the show's sponsor, Spread4U (http://www.spread4u.com/freefeeds/) ...

:arrr: arrr!

PSWEileen
10-04-2002, 01:40 PM
I need a break....I will be there!:bonk:

Darin
10-04-2002, 05:01 PM
Eileen didn't talk dirty during the show :(

PSWEileen
10-04-2002, 05:05 PM
Next time...today I was busy trying to do 10 things at once. Do you want to know my fantasy?? :cackle:

StuartD
10-04-2002, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by PSWEileen
Next time...today I was busy trying to do 10 things at once. Do you want to know my fantasy?? :cackle:

It's what I live for... people sharing fantasies... feel free to spill :D

PSWEileen
10-04-2002, 05:13 PM
OK, but everytime I mention it to someone they say I am a freak....although I guess I am in the right line of business ...:D

aahh shit ...hang on I just got slammed at work again...be back...I will share tho..give me a minute

Evil Chris
10-04-2002, 05:15 PM
she bolted! ::-|

Now we're all hanging here.... lol

StuartD
10-04-2002, 05:17 PM
Please... look at what i do... I take fantasies from people.
Honestly, I've heard a lot of things that you'd be thinking "freak"... so don't worry about me, I can take some pretty interesting fantasies :D

PSWEileen
10-04-2002, 05:33 PM
My entire life I have been fasinated with graveyards...the older they are the more character and history they have. The idea of "spirits" or "souls" watching...wishing...lusting...as I am being followed, unknowingly, by the one person that I lust after. Hide-n-seak, playing, rolling around...full moon...wine...shrooms....pasionate sex...my fantasy.....see you guys...off to play in the woods!! :blush:

Darin
10-04-2002, 05:37 PM
My entire life I have been fasinated with graveyards...the older they are the more character and history they have. The idea of "spirits" or "souls" watching...wishing...lusting...as I am being followed, unknowingly, by the one person that I lust after. Hide-n-seak, playing, rolling around...full moon...wine...shrooms....pasionate sex...my fantasy.....see you guys...off to play in the woods!! :blush:

You're a freak Eileen.

PSWEileen
10-04-2002, 05:39 PM
So are you cause I know you want to be there too....:D

StuartD
10-04-2002, 05:44 PM
See... now that's nothing freaky.

I mean, that would be an awesome shoot. The carvings and stuff that they use to do in old cemetaries are amazing!!
And some of those tombstones look good enough to have your house.. well, ok, maybe not.

Anyway, I don't see anything wrong with that fantasy. It's pretty wicked if ya ask me.

Just missing one element... that low lying fog... that mist... where ya fall into it, and disappear... know what I mean? :D

PSWEileen
10-04-2002, 05:50 PM
Definately...fog...early in the morning...your killing me!!! How bout I try it out this weekend and let you know.:blush:

Darin
10-04-2002, 05:52 PM
So are you cause I know you want to be there too....:D

I'd be so freaked, I would'nt be able to get it up. Thank you, but no thank you! heheee

StuartD
10-04-2002, 08:15 PM
Definately...fog...early in the morning...your killing me!!! How bout I try it out this weekend and let you know.:blush:

if it works, can we get you in and recreate it for the cameras? :D

Darin
10-04-2002, 08:58 PM
Eileen, You can unwrap me like a mummy and take sexual advantage of me in a deep dirty hole.

HMMMM!! This is kinda kinky!

Evil Chris
10-11-2002, 02:27 PM
Don't forget to join Twinkley today! :D