PDA

View Full Version : @#&!@#! Westin

xamoMike
07-31-2003, 08:37 PM
They've lost our luggage!

We've been waiting for our luggage to arrive upstairs for 3 hours now. They asked us to describe them and then said they'd try to track them down.

At least it wasn't the airline and we know they're in the hotel-somewhere.

Evil Chris
08-01-2003, 10:41 AM
I hope you find it Mike... it sucks to wear the same underwear for 4 days in a row. :p

Kris
08-02-2003, 11:42 AM
did you get it? check out what they did to us... originally booked 2 suites and a regular room. we called to change something and they told us they didn't have any of our reservations. um, ok. so they fix it. then we decide we want to get one of the suites a day early. done. so we get here on wed, they don't have anything for us until thurs. so after a little battle we get it worked out. so on thur i go to check into the other 2 rooms. first, they put each room under a different name. then, i find out they have 2 rooms under my name and 2 rooms under wiseman's name. so we went from having 3 rooms; to no rooms; to 5 rooms. and i feel bad for the ppl who have been trying to get a room and get told there aren't any. if these ppl had things running right, they'd probably find they have rooms.

xamoMike
08-02-2003, 01:50 PM
We did get it about 5 hours after we checked in.

Damn, Cyndalie is SOOOOO sexay! :D