PDA

View Full Version : Sleep...Glorious sleep!!!

Funbrunette
10-04-2002, 10:57 PM
Hehehehe! I swear I must sleep about 12 hours a day! Well, they say it's normal for the first three months of a pregnancy!

Guess I'm not the only one who likes to snooze :blush:

Funbrunette
10-04-2002, 10:58 PM
:D

Funbrunette
10-04-2002, 10:58 PM
So cute!!!!

Tobbe
10-06-2002, 01:02 PM
Very Very Cute Funbrunette !!! :)

Hashishan
10-06-2002, 01:50 PM
:( was hoping for pics of funbrunette sleeping

Tafkap
10-07-2002, 04:35 AM
Originally posted by Hashishan
:( was hoping for pics of funbrunette sleeping

Yep... feel so disappointed! lol

:bonk:

Funbrunette
10-07-2002, 11:29 AM
Oh come on! Isn't this much cuter?!? :D

Raya
10-07-2002, 11:32 AM
Those pics are so cute. I want to take a nap now. SIGH!

Funbrunette
10-07-2002, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by Raya
Those pics are so cute. I want to take a nap now. SIGH!

Tell me about it Raya! That's all I've been doing...lol Seriously I go to bed at 7:00PM sometimes!!! Oh well...:rolleyes:

Tafkap
10-07-2002, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by Funbrunette
Oh come on! Isn't this much cuter?!? :D

What's cuter than a woman's body? :blush:

:bonk:

LadySharlot
10-08-2002, 04:47 PM
Oh FB--I know what you mean! I slept through my entire first tri-mester of pregnancy! Hahahhaha Don't remember much at all about that time in my life. LOL

AND--once you get over that huge initial "tired all of the time" thing, you'll notice that your dreams start to get a LOT more weird and vivid! LOL There were times when I couldn't remember if something was real--or if I dreampt it. :D It's a weird time indeed!! :D

Enjoy the ride. Being pregnant is like being on drugs for 9 months. Some good, some bad...but none of it like any of the reality you've known before now. Hahahhaha

Huggs Ma'dear!!
Lady Sharlot :-)

Vid Vicious
10-08-2002, 04:49 PM
Sleep what a concept ... I should give it a try

barryf
10-08-2002, 06:16 PM
Nice pussy. (I can't believe nobody's said that yet!)

B

Funbrunette
10-08-2002, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by LadySharlot
Oh FB--I know what you mean! I slept through my entire first tri-mester of pregnancy! Hahahhaha Don't remember much at all about that time in my life. LOL

AND--once you get over that huge initial "tired all of the time" thing, you'll notice that your dreams start to get a LOT more weird and vivid! LOL There were times when I couldn't remember if something was real--or if I dreampt it. :D It's a weird time indeed!! :D

Enjoy the ride. Being pregnant is like being on drugs for 9 months. Some good, some bad...but none of it like any of the reality you've known before now. Hahahhaha

Huggs Ma'dear!!
Lady Sharlot :-)

Thanks Lady Sharlot! :) I always like to get other womens opinion. It's funny you should mention the dreams, I've been having nightmares for a while...Every single night I have an awful dream :(

But I know what you mean, I feel different (in a positive way) and people say I have this glow.... :sunshine: