PDA

View Full Version : How's the show going?

Funbrunette
08-02-2003, 03:03 PM
It's weird not being there...Anyone got pictures yet? I bet it's reaaly hot in Miami right now! :sunshine:

SykkBoy
08-02-2003, 04:12 PM
I heard the floor sucks, but people are getting business done.

I tell ya, booths are so overrated. They cost a lot and produce next to nothing.

dyonisus
08-02-2003, 11:31 PM
I used to have to man a booth each time, but it really adds to the exhaustion at the end.

Invest in roaming the floor to get your marketing done, not in a fancy booth, sure people will come by, but lots are just pulling for free swag! If you have a booth you wait for "them" to come to you. Break away from the booth and you can fnd whomever the F**k you want!

Stilgar
08-03-2003, 08:36 PM
Well, I wasn't able to make it to Internext because of my day job, but I live in Ft. Lauderdale and let me tell you the weather has just been pretty crappy all weekend down here. I hate that for all you guys visitind down here.

Ronaldo
08-05-2003, 03:29 AM
Originally posted by dyonisus
I used to have to man a booth each time, but it really adds to the exhaustion at the end.

Invest in roaming the floor to get your marketing done, not in a fancy booth, sure people will come by, but lots are just pulling for free swag! If you have a booth you wait for "them" to come to you. Break away from the booth and you can fnd whomever the F**k you want!
Agreed. I couldn't imagine being stuck in a booth all day. Bring some memorable merchandise and promote your company.

Ronaldo
08-05-2003, 03:32 AM
Originally posted by Stilgar
Well, I wasn't able to make it to Internext because of my day job, but I live in Ft. Lauderdale and let me tell you the weather has just been pretty crappy all weekend down here. I hate that for all you guys visitind down here.
I honestly thought the weather was fantastic. As a canuck who deals with temps in the low 90's I would have HATED to have experienced a day in the 100's. Stepping out of the hotel into the heat and humidity was enough for me. The cloud cover was quite helpful.