PDA

View Full Version : Got off my ass today to get back into this biz

monaro
08-05-2003, 10:56 PM
Dear Everyone,

The past few months, have hit me so hard with running costs greater than income, while nearly loosing my car for a small loan that didnt get repayed up untill now.

It had been hard times, but with working online for several years I guess there had to be a drop off sometime. The road ahead is still unclear, tho I will "think-plan-action-do" this time... instead of the other way round.
Anyway I am back and this time I with not spend 2k in advertising when I can only really spend 1/4 of that per month. Major lesson learnt on where and where not to buy from.

Putting all that aside, i am refreshed, my dog george is like fully grown and my smoking has reduced to 10 per day instead of the close to 50 per day due to unwanted level of stress that I personaly brought apon myself by not thinking my business model through 110%..

Hope all of you have a good day today.

Mark

Evil Chris
08-06-2003, 10:04 AM
Welcome back, Mark. Nice to hear you've re-loaded and are ready to go. Take it a little easier man!

ScriptBall
08-06-2003, 12:42 PM
Welocome Back Mark

Hopefully things go good for you

:)

monaro
08-06-2003, 06:57 PM
Thanks for that. You know the only checks were hitting my mail box are still the ones with my 80% recurring.. and these are old signups.

Maybe I need to get some fresher content. At the moment I only really know 2 places, david lace and zip content. Mostly davidlace cause of the 16 dollar specials. and zip content cause of their specials.

Anyone care to refer me to places where I can find simular?

Hope your going well.

Mark

Kenny B
08-07-2003, 06:35 PM
good luck, just stick to your business model and you'll do fine!

Ironhorse
08-09-2003, 06:18 PM
Just don't forget August will be slow like shit, but come September things will be chipper again :D

fish
08-10-2003, 01:03 AM
we all got our ups and downs mark.
just remember, when you're at the bottom, there's nowhere else to look but up..:)

goodluck!:)

monaro
08-10-2003, 07:18 AM
Originally posted by fish
we all got our ups and downs mark.
just remember, when you're at the bottom, there's nowhere else to look but up..:)

goodluck!:) \

Thanks alot everyone for your kind words.

emmanuelle
08-11-2003, 10:59 AM
Welcome back Mark

We've all been down at some point in our lives, and can relate.

I am just about to open http://www.egophotography.com. Take a look around, and if there's something you can use, I'm sure that I can work something out to help you get back on your feet.