PDA

View Full Version : Need Webmaster Opinions

ScriptBall
08-07-2003, 11:36 PM
Hello everyone. I put together this script, I was thinking of selling it for 50-100 USD a copy. Would this be a fair price in your opinion?

I am looking for suggestions, any improvements or new features you could think of would be greatly appreciated.

The software scans pages for recips. It should be pretty easy to get a general idea of how it works, if you need any help or have any ideas or suggestions, Please contact me on ICQ : 307802876

To have a look at the script goto
http://knlbrokers.com/tsm/rlc/
Username : USERNAME
Password : PASSWORD

Evil Chris
08-08-2003, 10:09 AM
ScriptBall... nice work. I'm no judge of script programming, but it appears that your's is one that some people could get a lot of use out of.

Why don't you go to tucows.com and look for similar scripts or programs to see what kind of value you can put on this. You might also find some features you might want to add as well.

ScriptBall
08-08-2003, 11:33 AM
Thanks Evil Chris, I think I'll do that :)

Panky
08-08-2003, 12:55 PM
I played with the script a little bit yesterday. I didn't spend too much time with it, but what I saw was pretty kewl! :D

Thumbs up to the Evil One for the Tucows idea!

ScriptBall
08-08-2003, 05:32 PM
If I woud have known that there were that many free scripts out there that do this sort of thing, I would have added more features while I was writting it, I will take your suggestions and see what I can add to it to make it worth the price.

GoodChris
08-09-2003, 12:34 AM
Scriptball, if you are looking to do some programming that will make lotsa cash down the road, hit me up bro.