PDA

View Full Version : Denis Leary Roast

Dean
08-11-2003, 02:31 PM
Hey,

Just thought to recommend the Denis Leary Roast (Comedy Central), staring Gina Gershon, Elizabeth Hurley, and Renee Russo – not too shabby

I watched it last night and loved it. You’ve got love Leary’s style: Booze, Broads, and Insults. Of course, two of the three ladies guest-stared on his sit com “The Job."

The show only lasted two seasons, but was exceptional. Anyway, I hear that it’s on DVD now, so I’m getting it.

Dean

LadySharlot
08-11-2003, 03:04 PM
We watched the Roast last night, and didn't think it was anything exceptional... :-( Actually were a little disappointed. These guys are supposed to be the best in the biz, but they didn't seem to pull out the big guns--they only slightly roasted Dennis...

However, DENNIS's reply to all of them WAS funny! :) He brought out the big guns and was good. The others just seemed to lack... :-(

And I had seen Nick Depolo live (or whatever his name is--Nick Deplorable maybe?) and I'm absolutely NOT impressed... Racist bastard...

I think I'll stick with watching Bill Cosby, Robin Williams, Benny Hill, and Eddie Izzard, just to name a few of those that can REALLY entertain LOL

http://www.ladysharlot.com/huggs.gif
Lady Sharlot :-)