PDA

View Full Version : Quebec City 2004

qwebecexpo
08-14-2003, 01:28 PM
-=: Quebec City August 2003 :=-

Dear adult industry colleagues,

We are very happy to announce the upcoming QWEBEC EXPO; an exciting Webmaster Event in beautiful Quebec City by September 3-5, 2004.

QWEBEC EXPO - Quebec's Adult Web Industry Gathering and Conference.

QWEBEC EXPO is moving forward to be Canada's premier Adult Webmaster Show. To avoid conflicts with other shows, we have rescheduled QWEBEC EXPO from June to September 3-5, 2004, midway between other shows and InterNext in January.

Sponsorship and Exhibitor packages have been prepared with you in mind and are all extremely affordable. The "Workshops" sponsorship package has already been reserved by Jay and Bob from YNOTMasters and "Advertizing" is sponsored by AdultChamber.com. However, there are many tremendous packages and unique sponsorship opportunities to advertise your company or products.

We invite you to check out QWEBEC.com and discover a sponsorship that suits your marketing strategy as well as your budget; from cocktail receptions to a scenic webmaster horse carriage tour of amazing Old Quebec by Night! We expect sponsorship packages and booths to be sold very fast.

We are also offering a 15% discount on Booths that are booked early, bringing the price down from already low $1500.00 price to only $1275.00.

Please contact us and reserve your sponsorship opportunity for this exciting new event!

Hope to hear from you soon, please receive our warmest regards,

JFK
08-14-2003, 02:21 PM
Good Luck with the show, it is a viable alternative to the Montreal event.

Magnus3x
08-14-2003, 02:49 PM
I love that city!!!! Tons of hotties there!!!

quotealex
08-14-2003, 03:03 PM
Considering Cybernet will not come to Montreal next year, wouldn't better to have it here in montreal instead?

Ronaldo
08-14-2003, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by quotealex
Considering Cybernet will not come to Montreal next year, wouldn't better to have it here in montreal instead?
What'd I miss? No show in Montreal next year?

qwebecexpo
08-14-2003, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by Ronaldo
What'd I miss? No show in Montreal next year?

Nope, That's why we are doing something different in Quebec City.

:)

qwebecexpo
08-14-2003, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by quotealex

Lots of thing are possible at a better price here, and think about it, the hotel is at 15 sec walking from the Dagobert and Chez Maurice, Right on Grande-Allée.... Anyway I don't want to start the old "Canadien" vs "Nordiques" rivality, but if you keep an open mind, I am sure you'll LOVE Quebec city. :)

Im not sayin Qc is Better than Mtl, it is just VERY DIFFERENT... ;)

We have thought about everything to be sure that you'll be received like Kings over here.

From the Airport Shuttle to your check out.

Ronaldo
08-14-2003, 03:23 PM
My one goal when I go to Quebec is to run one of your unilingual stop signs and get a ticket for it. 'Cause just like the guy who pulled the stunt in Winnipeg didn't speak English, I don't speak French.

qwebecexpo
08-14-2003, 03:24 PM
My one goal when I go to Quebec is to run one of your unilingual stop signs and get a ticket for it. 'Cause just like the guy who pulled the stunt in Winnipeg didn't speak English, I don't speak French.

:D :D And it worked ??? The judge took that ??? :bonk: :bonk:

Ronaldo
08-14-2003, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by qwebecexpo
:D :D And it worked ???
It did so. That was WAY back before the rest of the country had bilingual signs. That was one of the driving forces in Winnipeg.

qwebecexpo
08-14-2003, 03:32 PM
It did so. That was WAY back before the rest of the country had bilingual signs. That was one of the driving forces in Winnipeg.

You have bilingual signs now (Stop/Arret) ???

qwebecexpo
08-14-2003, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by Magnus3x
I love that city!!!! Tons of hotties there!!!

Ya right!!! Especially those who are "rollerblading" on the plaine D'abraham just behind the Hotel, you can see them from the 4th floor Pool... or you get out, walk 10 secondes and they are there to grab.... :P

BTW... the Suites are going fast.... Reserve yours now if you want to give a party, You can bring your own beverage out of the Hotel Syndicate. A beer is not even 1$ here ;)

Ronaldo
08-14-2003, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by qwebecexpo
You have bilingual signs now (Stop/Arret) ???
In parts of Winnipeg yes.

NetRodent
08-14-2003, 08:15 PM
September 2004? Remind me about the show in about 12 months.

qwebecexpo
08-14-2003, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by NetRodent
September 2004? Remind me about the show in about 12 months.

Yeah right but as you know, Early worms get the birds ;)

We want to be more than ready and since it is the first show of this kind in Quebec City (Adult biz) The hotel ask us a bond of 6 months.... So the idea was to get the industry feelling as soon as possible...

So far the comments are very positive. we can expect a sold out by February ...