PDA

View Full Version : Help me make a CD!

Funbrunette
08-18-2003, 09:30 PM
PLEASE!!!!! I can't stand the music they play at the gym where I workout. I need to make a real good dance CD (they don't want techno :rolleyes: ) but I can't think of more than 3 songs...lol!

SykkBoy
08-18-2003, 10:13 PM
oops, I misread the thread, thinking cd = cross dresser

I was thinking "hell, just shave EvilChris up real good and put him in a pink dress with sexy red garters, a red lacy bra, some high heels and a blond wig"

but, MUSIC CD...

saus
08-18-2003, 10:21 PM
They don't want techno?! You're not working out at the seniors section of the Y are you? :))

I think you should have chris pick up two mp3 players next week, one for a giveaway, and the 2nd for mom so she can work out listening to whatever she fancies! CD's are very 90's, I think you can get beat up these days if a mugger trys to take your stuff and you have a cd player/walkman lol

Funbrunette
08-18-2003, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by saus
They don't want techno?! You're not working out at the seniors section of the Y are you? :))

You'd think so huh!!! No, I just work out with a bunch of whiners...lol That prefer to listen to the "Grease Soundtrack"!!! What can I say! :rolleyes:

SykkBoy
08-18-2003, 11:19 PM
When I want a seriously good workout, I love to march out the death metal and old school speed metal...nothing like a little Slayer, Morbid Angel or Napalm Death when you're doing cardio...

DrGuile
08-19-2003, 04:16 PM
I watch Dragonball Z these days when I work out...

doesnt help you much I know ;p

AdultLegal-Jim
08-19-2003, 04:37 PM
lately at the gym my selctions have been

Beastie Boys Pauls Boutique
Bloodhoundgang Use your fingers
red hot chili peppers Blood sugar sex magic

iroc409
08-19-2003, 06:02 PM
"...well, see, they got this LASER that shoots data onto the disc..."

LaurieX
08-20-2003, 12:27 PM
FB, What type of dance music do you like? Name a few songs that you like so I know what style you like and maybe I can help you. :hippy:

Cyndalie
08-20-2003, 12:47 PM
All Day Remix by Ministry is my all time favorite work out song, but dance/house music - you may want to turn on the radio or MTV to get some ideas. They like hiphop? that'll keep you moving

:)

Bruno Dickman
08-20-2003, 01:31 PM
ahhh its been a while i dont listen to pop trance, but give these classics a try FB! :)

System F - Out of the Blue

Yahel - Intelligent Life

Paul Oakenfold - Bullet in the Gun

Gouryella - Tenshi

DJ Tiesto - Suburban Train

If you want to give a try to some GOOD FAST Psychedelic Trance, perfect for working out:

Astrix - DayDream

GMS - LSD Story

Infected Mushroom - Wider (Astrix Remix)

Melicia - Running out of Time

Protoculture - New Directions

1200Mics - Ecstasy

Jaia - Mai Mai

Zorba - The Rush

Enjoy :)

XOXOXO,

Bruno Dickman

LaurieX
08-20-2003, 01:38 PM
This is what I do to find new music. I go to Amazon.com to the music section then I look under dance music and listen to the samples on the Cd's that look interesting to me. (then I go and download it but shhhh!!) :doh:

Magnus3x
08-20-2003, 02:49 PM
work out music:

Pantera
GnR
Korn
Slipknot
Pennywise
Face to Face
Fugazi
Primus

Funbrunette
08-20-2003, 07:45 PM
Thanks peeps! :D

wolfman
08-21-2003, 07:49 PM
I have tons of dance music...

Let me know if you're intrerested and I'll let you know what I have. All depending in the genre you like...

:cool:

Funbrunette
08-21-2003, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by wolfman
I have tons of dance music...

Let me know if you're intrerested and I'll let you know what I have. All depending in the genre you like...

:cool:

You're into dance?!? Sweet, I'll stop by your house on my way to the gym tomorrow to see what you got! (at 6:00AM...lol) :D

Fyrflygrl
08-22-2003, 04:40 PM
Some of the best music I've ever heard (and would be the sh*t for a workout) is the soundtrack for a movie called 'Run Lola Run'.

If ur n2 trance/techno... this soundtrack rocks!