PDA

View Full Version : I need some info about the recent shoot of anabolic video in montreal.

quotealex
08-20-2003, 03:48 PM
They recently shot a video in montreal, anyone have info about the name of the talent that participated in the shoot, the name of the video, when they came, who was the director, etc?

Thanks

Easton
08-20-2003, 10:55 PM
most likely daniel's girls... the usual ones

quotealex
08-20-2003, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by Easton
most likely daniel's girls... the usual ones

Or it could be Yvon's girls also:)

Mister X
08-21-2003, 01:24 AM
Mark (Marc?) Anthony shot here a couple weeks ago but I'm not sure if he's working with Anabolic or not. I thought it was West Coast Video but I could be wrong on that. Daniel was the cameraman and the girls included Shelby Belle, Lanny Barbie and I'm pretty sure Judy Starr. Pamela and Amina and Patricia shot for sure. I think they went back to LA on the 6th of August.

On a side note: Lanny did 2 shoots with Earl Miller today. A solo and a boy girl. Should be in one mag or another in the next few months.

quotealex
08-21-2003, 08:53 AM
Originally posted by Mister X
Mark (Marc?) Anthony shot here a couple weeks ago but I'm not sure if he's working with Anabolic or not. I thought it was West Coast Video but I could be wrong on that. Daniel was the cameraman and the girls included Shelby Belle, Lanny Barbie and I'm pretty sure Judy Starr. Pamela and Amina and Patricia shot for sure. I think they went back to LA on the 6th of August.

On a side note: Lanny did 2 shoots with Earl Miller today. A solo and a boy girl. Should be in one mag or another in the next few months.

Cool I'll look into it. If I'm not mistaken, don't Shelby Belle (I thought she retired) and Lanny Barbie work for Yvon?

I also saw Judy Starr name listed on both Yvon and Daniel agencies, Is this girl exclusive to one agency or what?

Easton
08-21-2003, 11:51 PM
Judy Star is freelance, but she is officially one of Daniel's girls i believe...

Mister X
08-29-2003, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by quotealex
Cool I'll look into it. If I'm not mistaken, don't Shelby Belle (I thought she retired) and Lanny Barbie work for Yvon?

I also saw Judy Starr name listed on both Yvon and Daniel agencies, Is this girl exclusive to one agency or what? Judy mostly works through Daniel but she isn't under contract or anything. Shelby did indeed retire but she is back now. I'm not sure if she is doing anything with Yvon or not but Daniel is booking her. Lanny is definitely one of Daniel's girls. I wouldn't say she was exclusive but damn close to it.

On a side note Earl Miller did 2 shoots with Lanny while he was here in Montreal. he also shot Celeste, Anouk and Malezia/Malicia.