PDA

View Full Version : Electra thinks about sex every 20 seconds

Board Voyeur
08-20-2003, 04:41 PM
Carmen Electra claims she thinks about sex every 20 seconds.

http://www.ananova.com/images/web/66688.jpg

The 31-year-old actress, set to marry Jane's Addiction guitarist Dave Navarro in November, made the admission to German FHM magazine.

She also admitted joining the mile high club with Navarro, who she has been engaged to for two years, in a toilet on a flight to Miami.

She said: "We arranged that I would go in first and he would follow me and do a secret knock. Then I let him in and the rest is history."

The star added: "I think I definitely have a tendency towards exhibitionism. That comes from the fact that I grew up as a dancer. When you learn ballet you are always dressed in sexy clothing and that becomes a part of you."

But Carmen says strippers have the best bodies: "It has to be said that strippers have the best bodies. Every time I go to a strip club I think to myself that the girls are just incredible. And you can also use the moves in the bedroom."

Evil Chris
08-20-2003, 04:44 PM
and we think about sex with Carmen Electra about once every 20 seconds. :D

Magnus3x
08-20-2003, 06:33 PM
I have her beat by 11 seconds.

Take that Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeatch!

Ounique
08-20-2003, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by Board Voyeur
Carmen Electra claims she thinks about sex every 20 seconds.

The 31-year-old actress, set to marry Jane's Addiction guitarist Dave Navarro in November, made the admission to German FHM magazine.

Okay, if I was set to marry Dave Davarro...

I would be thinking about sex every 20 seconds. I would be having sex every 20 seconds. I would be trying to think of ways to get sex every 20 seconds. And I would be thinking of ways to keep getting sex every 20 seconds.

That man brings new meaning to the word YUMMY!!!

Ounique
08-20-2003, 07:14 PM
Ooops, it's Dave Navarro. Aw man, I spelled his name wrong. So much for sex every 20 seconds. :bonk:

Funbrunette
08-20-2003, 07:52 PM
I think she's soooooooooo HOT! I always say she is the one woman that could turn me away from the cock!!! Anyone got her phone number? :blush:

NOCHEXContact
08-21-2003, 10:14 AM
Shes hot to trot, 20 secs is cool my missus thinks about sex every 20 years ;-)