PDA

View Full Version : eBay - adult experiences

saus
08-20-2003, 05:17 PM
Anyone else almost had their fill dealing with this company?

I've been suspended twice, had hundreds of auctions pulled, etc etc..
latest funbag, autolister had some sort of software glitch and 100 auctions turned into 5000+ all duplicates lmao.. still trying to get that credited

what's your experience with eDread?
anyone have alternatives with traffic besides naughtybids (they could make a trillion dollars if they put some capital & software in there)?

I'd handle ebay's annoying customers and the 'screw the seller' attitude in non adult, but i need a killer product :rolleyes:

emmanuelle
08-20-2003, 06:38 PM
I have always found ebay a great way to advertise & get paid for it.

saus
08-20-2003, 07:41 PM
Hi emmanuel, that's good news what are you listing, vids?
it can be good to try & get some exposure, but you can't list websites or urls.., or supposed to sell services like cam etc.

I'm talking more about bulk listing.. I'm certainly not being paid by ebay lol, more like paying ebay, my fees reach into the thousands every month!

emmanuelle
08-20-2003, 07:54 PM
There are still plenty of tricks that get around ebay.

While I've been too busy to take advantage of them for a few months, I always made $, and was able to take advantage of their system for targetted traffic.

Get creative!

Evil Chris
08-21-2003, 01:41 PM
saus, I don't use ebay often enough to say I've had problems with them. Over the years I've made several purchases, and have only held a couple of auctions.

Funny though, about once a month I get a "requested password" email from them. Like someone was trying to hack into my account or something.

twinkley
08-21-2003, 02:37 PM
Chris - yeah, I get those too - bastards!!

I have never really had a bad ebay experience ... altho I have never been a seller either Always the buyer hehehe

twinkley

saus
08-21-2003, 08:03 PM
Yeah, I get those too, scamsters they truly suck the phat one!

I'm surprised not too many other sellers on ebay, but then again maybe not so surprised if you look at the hassles they've been giving adult the last 10 months or so, i'm sure a lot of guys 'pulled out' so to speak after paypal was nixed with fees only increasing. I noticed listings drop by about 35% :bonk: