PDA

View Full Version : Missing!

Funbrunette
08-21-2003, 08:22 PM
Has anyone heard from my boy Darin??? :confused: He vanished...Could he be on an deserted island with Aria? :eek:

Ronaldo
08-21-2003, 08:43 PM
Don't know about Darin.

But, I AM wondering about XXXManager. I haven't seen or heard ANYTHING from him since Miami. :confused:

Evil Chris
08-21-2003, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by Ronaldo
Don't know about Darin.

But, I AM wondering about XXXManager. I haven't seen or heard ANYTHING from him since Miami. :confused: Indeed... I left a few messages for Ron last week and no answer from him. He's usually online 24/7. Maybe he's on a well deserved holiday.

emmanuelle
08-22-2003, 10:07 AM
Darin is all good- He's just a slave to his new job.

twinkley
08-22-2003, 11:28 AM
XXXManager is not dead or missing .... he is on a much deserved vacation .... :) He told me that in Miami, he will be back the 1st of sept. or so and will be on Pillow Talk that friday to tell us ALL about his journeys!!!

As for Darin .... I dont know :( I havent seen him on in MONTHS - he doesnt even respond on his own board anymore :(

twinkley

StuartD
08-23-2003, 03:34 AM
Actually.. he icq'd me just the other night... lost his icq and computer horribly a while ago... and couldn't manage to get it back... so in the meanwhile, he's been keeping very busy with a new mainstream business he's started that is raking in big bucks for him.

He managed to get back online and filled me in and has big plans for cleaning up his programs to get them back up to date, and returning to the boards.

He just has to find the time now... as I'm sure you can imagine, being offline and building a routine around a new business can leave you with little time for much else.

But he's doing very well for himself and will be back soon ;)

firehorse
08-23-2003, 10:48 PM
I wish I had seen this earlier. We spent time with Ron in Miami and I also knew that Darin is busy with his limo biz!

I can relate we have offline business, a 10 month old daughter, 3 new sites. I am finalising my Dad's estate. We are sorting thru what to take when we move to India and LA in the next month or two. Organising our biz trip to Paris, relaunching our radio show and trying to deal with the increase in biz since Internext. And sooner than we know it we will be in Vegas for the next one! LOL :D

Peace and Profit

Ronaldo
08-24-2003, 01:05 AM
Hey Firehorse!

It was fantastic meeting you and Kitty in Miami.

Along with meeting Adam Glasser, that was one of the highlights of my trip. Another highlight WOULD have been meeting Evil Chris or Funbrunette, but oh well.

It was nice to sit and chat with the two of you (albeit in the rain) about our children and the fact that it was your first trip ever to the U.S.

Kind of made me feel like I wasn't the only normal?? person there. :D

=^..^=
08-24-2003, 02:22 AM
Wow - is there a blush smilie here?:D
thankyou so much
it was great to meet you too and i hope we can all hook up again in Vegas!

and remind me to contact you about that pictionary game you have :cool:

firehorse
08-24-2003, 02:24 AM
Originally posted by Ronaldo
Hey Firehorse!

It was fantastic meeting you and Kitty in Miami.

Along with meeting Adam Glasser, that was one of the highlights of my trip. Another highlight WOULD have been meeting Evil Chris or Funbrunette, but oh well.

It was nice to sit and chat with the two of you (albeit in the rain) about our children and the fact that it was your first trip ever to the U.S.

Kind of made me feel like I wasn't the only normal?? person there. :D

Hey Ronaldo! It was mutual, that talk helped me stay grounded and was a highlight of our trip. I hope you had a great show and the positive effects flow on until the next one.

We would love to hook up in Vegas. :)

Peace and Profit

Ronaldo
08-24-2003, 02:27 AM
You looked so great in person, compared to pictures I've seen of you.

Oh, you looked good to Kitty. (j/k) :D

Evil Chris
08-24-2003, 11:35 AM
I hope to eventually meet Kitty and Firehorse! I am sure we will eventually! Moving to India? What's that about?

Same goes for you Ron! I'm hoping to make it to the Vancouver show, so if you're there, let's make it happen!

Ronaldo
08-25-2003, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by Evil Chris

Same goes for you Ron! I'm hoping to make it to the Vancouver show, so if you're there, let's make it happen!
I'm really looking forward to meeting you Chris, but I don't see myself in Vancouver.

Will be in Vegas though.