PDA

View Full Version : Who's Ready?

Magnus3x
08-28-2003, 04:48 PM
Who is ready for the busy season?
The little bastards go back to school.. Dad can bust a nut when he feels like it and the greasy College kids are lock, stock and cum ready with Ma and Pa's Credit Cards!!!

What are you launching?..what's new? Did you work at a fever pitch since Miami to get yo shit together to maximize your income. Who's gonna diversify and start pimping new shit they have never tried?

I'm in line to increase my sales for my toy store from Oct-Feb 5 fold!!
My sponsor focus is movie content right now and I'm jumping on the Gay market for a new niche to pimp.

Ok let er rip!! I wanna know what you are up to
:cool:

StuartD
08-28-2003, 04:56 PM
same old same old for me... but I do have an idea for a new site... webmaster resouce kind of thing that hasn't been done yet.... should be interesting.

Otherwise, just.. uhm... looking forward to the drinkin ;)

CX*
08-28-2003, 04:57 PM
I can't wait to see your new design and hear how your conversions are going with the gay market!!!!

Im working on movie galleries as well... i just finished a complete back end makeover for all my sites and about ready to launch an affiliate program for single girl sites and then move towards building more general sites and setting up that program.

Busy for sure!!!!!

Magnus3x
08-28-2003, 05:02 PM
Otherwise, just.. uhm... looking forward to the drinkin

Oh yeah rainy season is coming:D

Ronaldo
08-28-2003, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by Magnus3x
Oh yeah rainy season is coming:D
Actually, it kind of feels like snow here today :D

poppy
08-28-2003, 05:05 PM
Bring it on Magnus!

Hey man, great seeing you in FL.

Poppy

Magnus3x
08-28-2003, 05:31 PM
Hey man, great seeing you in FL.

Nice to finally meet you too my man. I asked the most common Poppy question when you meet him in person.. Dude your much taller in your pics.. *S* We'll hook up in Vegas my man.