PDA

View Full Version : Montreal Webmaster Party

Danny
08-30-2003, 02:24 PM
I've noticed that a large number of people that read and post to X Nations are in and around Montreal. Therefore, I'd like to invite all local webmasters, and anyone else who would like to attend, to a webmaster get-together we are hosting on Saturday, September 20th. It's really just an excuse for everyone to get together and party!

We will be celebrating both Carol Cox's and Dugmor's birthdays during our big downtown Extreme Wrestling show at the Medley. We will have the upstairs bar reserved for VIP attendees (you guys) with free access and free drinks. No sponsors, no one trying to sell you anything, just a fun evening of extreme wrestling and partying.

If you haven't seen one of our shows, you are in for a treat. We mix Extreme Wrestling with SEX! These guys who wrestle are insane and make the WWE guys look like pussies! It's also our annual "Fans Bring The Weapons" show, and it is by far the craziest show of the year. Fans bring anything they want as weapons, and the wrestlers use them on each other. A fan from Ottawa is bringing down over 300 4' light tubes that one of the wrestlers will go through.

The upstairs VIP lounge will give you a great view of the action, and all the drinks you can handle.

So if you're going to be around, we would love you to attend. Come celebrate with Carol and Dugmor, and meet and hang-out with other webmasters.

That's it!

Edit: If you would like to join us, e-mail me at danny AT wrp DOT net and I'll get you on the guest list.

Seska
08-30-2003, 05:00 PM
You know I will be there! Should be a lot of fun. :-)

Evil Chris
08-30-2003, 05:11 PM
Those wrestlers are NUTS! I've seen them in action only a couple of times, but it was always fun to watch. :D

Very generous of your to invite everyone to the VIP area Danny!
Hopefully FB and I can make it out!

BillyHoe
08-30-2003, 08:08 PM
Can I come?

emmanuelle
08-30-2003, 08:25 PM
Do you have to invite Billy? He always gets me way too drunk!

Funbrunette
08-30-2003, 08:31 PM
I'm always up for a PARTY!!!!! :hippy:

Vid Vicious
08-31-2003, 02:41 PM
DOh! it's a satruday night! ... I'll try and make it ...

Dugmor
09-01-2003, 05:38 AM
Now that is a tasty burger !

emmanuelle
09-01-2003, 12:31 PM
Will Dugmor be getting in the ring?

Easton
09-01-2003, 09:18 PM
sounds like fun!

Evil Chris
09-01-2003, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by Dugmor
Now that is a tasty burger ! ;) LOL Dugmor!

skillfull
09-02-2003, 12:22 AM
maybe i can be there, when and where ?
im from trois-rivieres :)

saus
09-02-2003, 11:04 AM
Danny, 4give my ignorance it sounds familiar.. but where is the medley?

Evil Chris
09-02-2003, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by saus
Danny, 4give my ignorance it sounds familiar.. but where is the medley? saus, the Medley is the old "Vieux Munich"... remember that place? :D

Danny
09-17-2003, 06:08 PM
Just bumping this up for a reminder!

This Saturday, September 20th, the Carol Cox & Dugmor birthday party is on!

Remember to e-mail me at danny at wrp dot net if you are planning to come. We expect about 800 people for the actual extreme wrestling show we're putting on, and they ll have to pay!

If you do come, and have sent me your name(s), just come to the main doors and tell the door guys you're on the list. They'll let you right in.

We'll be upstairs at the back balcony bar.

Hope to see all the Montreal based webmasters there.

Danny :bonk:

Easton
09-17-2003, 09:49 PM
i'll be there Danny, i already e-mailed you a while ago

cheers!

Easton
09-17-2003, 09:53 PM
btw, what time?

quotealex
09-17-2003, 11:22 PM
I<ve e-mailed CarolCox lest weekend, still waiting for a response tho!

BuggyG
09-18-2003, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by Danny
Just bumping this up for a reminder!

This Saturday, September 20th, the Carol Cox & Dugmor birthday party is on!

Remember to e-mail me at danny at wrp dot net if you are planning to come. We expect about 800 people for the actual extreme wrestling show we're putting on, and they ll have to pay!

If you do come, and have sent me your name(s), just come to the main doors and tell the door guys you're on the list. They'll let you right in.

We'll be upstairs at the back balcony bar.

Hope to see all the Montreal based webmasters there.

Danny :bonk:

well emailed ya last night about it so hopefully I gots no probs. SO I just gotta show up at the door then?? And to quote Easton "at what time?".

So remembering all the past events I been to, am pretty sure gonna be a good night. Been a while since I been, so I gotta let loose and get crazy. That's right. I might ACTUALLY have 1 alcoholic drink. It'll be the wild and crazy side of me

:bonk: :p :bonk:

Easton
09-18-2003, 11:40 PM
opens at 8:30 i found out... so ima go around 10 i guess

Seska
09-19-2003, 05:20 PM
Then you will miss my little pre-show with my hottie assistant. <grin>

-President of the IWS (also known as Seska)

:D

Magnus3x
09-19-2003, 05:27 PM
"Vieux Munich"... remember that place

Ya mean it's gone!!!! I gotz to head back to MTL.. it's been a long time.

Easton
09-19-2003, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by Seska
Then you will miss my little pre-show with my hottie assistant. <grin>

-President of the IWS (also known as Seska)

:D

ok i'll try to be there earlier...

but it's not a fetishy thing is it? that stuff makes me uncomfortable...

:scram: