PDA

View Full Version : Bannerless free hosting... $$$$$

BT
10-09-2002, 08:51 PM
Hi everyone!

Check out Http://www.zoomfree.com we offer banner less free hosting so you can make maximum cash with http://www.trafficcashgold.com

100% Free Adult Bannerless Hosting
That's Right...it doesn't cost you anything and there are no automated banners

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FREE Unlimited Disk Space
As much room as you need for those of you thinking big.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FREE Unlimited Bandwidth
Can You Stand It! Isn't that groovy? Your own site + Unlimited Bandwidth = $$$

FREE Unlimited Support
Need A Little Help? We All Do Sometimes...We're Here For You.

FREE Adult Content
Holy Smoke...Content Too! Now How Easy Can It Be For You To Make Money? Get your free content at Traffic Cash Gold!

Make no mistake about it, baby... It's the best thing going today. Make sure you contact me if you don't have an account with TCG. Let's get paid~!

Hashishan
10-10-2002, 08:45 AM
let us overlook for a moment the spammy nature of this post

does zoomfree redirect traffic, ala zfreehost etc.?

BT
10-10-2002, 10:19 AM
no, the only thing zoomfree has is 404 error page, that's it

Hashishan
10-10-2002, 04:26 PM
the faq is sort of bare. can we have an example url of a freehosted site?

Tobbe
10-10-2002, 05:28 PM
trafficcashman you should know that it is a announcment forum for this thread ?.... Chrisss ! why can he spam here but i can`t ? :bonk:

FOLLOW THE RULES!

BT
10-10-2002, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by Tobbe
trafficcashman you should know that it is a announcment forum for this thread ?.... Chrisss ! why can he spam here but i can`t ? :bonk:

FOLLOW THE RULES!

Sorry.. I was a little drunk when I posted the thread and I tend to not follow the rules.... I hope Evil Chris is nice to me the next time he see's me... I am so stupid:bonk:

luke
10-10-2002, 06:19 PM
This isn't the first announcment that I've seen posted over here. No reason to get your panties up in a bunch. :D

Hashishan
10-10-2002, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by trafficcashman

Sorry.. I was a little drunk when I posted the thread and I tend to not follow the rules.... I hope Evil Chris is nice to me the next time he see's me... I am so stupid:bonk:

ok, you brainfarted. no biggee

can you post the url of a freehosted site as an example?

Bruno Dickman
10-10-2002, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by Hashishan

ok, you brainfarted. no biggee

can you post the url of a freehosted site as an example?

That should be a MUST on every free host... its like an affiate program that doesnt show the printscreens of their sites :)

Take care,

Bruno

Hashishan
10-11-2002, 01:37 PM
tcm, are you going to represent or what? it sounds like a sweet deal but i would like to see an example url