PDA

View Full Version : Let's help cool1!!!

firehorse
09-06-2003, 07:40 AM
We all know fate can throw us a curve ball. That is what has happened to cool1. Banks, his ex-wife and other circumstances have left him with the need to come up with $2000 to keep his house and he had just won custody of his daughter.

He has major kneck and back problems and is trying to get construction work because he can't seem to make the dollars online quickly enuff since his break.

Let's help someone to help themself, cool1 has always helped all of us in any way he can

He is real, let's show him we are.

I'll see if we can set up a fund.

Who wants to donate, and get cool1 back online with us?

ADDED BY KITTY (coz I know some lazy ppl dont read the whole thread )

I will also add that anyone who donates to this fund I will give them a premium listing on our resources site FREE

If anyone doesnt have paypal - like PC - can someone else here who did want to contribute - get some designb work off him etc and donate the money to the fund?
perhaps we can do it like that?

Also if anyone donates over $100 like IGGY
I will PERSONALLY design them ANYTHING they want - paysite , premium AVS, whatever!!!
I'll even supply the content for the design if you dont have what you need

you can send help via paypal to:
cool1fund@webmasterboards.net

firehorse
09-06-2003, 09:59 AM
The cool1fund is now at $1100 !!! :D

firehorse
09-06-2003, 08:19 PM
The cool1fund is now at $1200!!! Thankyou!

I am amazed at the amount of people who don't know cool1 and are giving hundred's of dollars, no matter what you give it is appreciated and helping cool1 who is always there for anyone else!!! :D

I will post a list of people who donated once we reach the 2k!!

Thanks, you all rock!!!!!!! :D

=^..^=
09-06-2003, 08:23 PM
anyone that donates $10 or more can have

A 10 pack Story Content.

anyone that donates $100 or more can have a 2 Page AVS Tour Template

ALSO:
and anyone that makes a sale on Sexpicturespass and tells baddog they are raising money for cool1, they will donate $10 for each signup . . . . these offers are good until the $2k has been raised

with canadian currency conversion we have over $1600 Ca

Funbrunette
09-06-2003, 10:47 PM
:bump:

Kitty & Firehorse...You guys truly are AMAZING people! :D

firehorse
09-07-2003, 05:05 AM
Thanks FunB, all the webmasters out there who have given what they could and more than they could afford in some cases, trul rock and are the thing I love abou this biz! :D :D :D

firehorse
09-07-2003, 10:31 PM
We have just over $1800 Canadian dollars!!! :D

We are so close, we could give cool the coolest of days!!!:D