PDA

View Full Version : ANYwebcam.com gives webmasters free live webcam content, webcam viewer ...

gumbopunk
09-07-2003, 09:01 PM
ANYwebcam.com has today given webmasters free access to its 30,000 hours per week of live webcam video and the ability for webmasters to instantly add their own streaming live webcam broadcasts to their sites.

A cut and paste of supplied html code from http://my.anywebcam.com is all that’s needed. There’s no software, nothing to buy, no fees, and you can have unlimited simultaneous people watching your cam viewer as the cams are also hosted free by ANYwebcam.com

“If you can’t add the code and have live webcam broadcasts on your site in the time it takes to make a cup of coffee, I’ll eat my webcam,” said David Thompson, Director of ANYwebcam.com

“We have put this in place as a direct attack on all other webcam content offerings in the marketplace.” said David. “We wanted there to be no arguments on who is the leader out there. If you want content, there’s 30,000 hours each week of thousands of real girls, guys and couples broadcasting live. They are real amateurs – none of them charge a fee for their broadcasts and they are not allowed to push out canned video content or advertising messages.”

“Unlike other offerings the cams are big, fast and clear. And unlike point-to-point services, you can have thousands of people watching the cams on your site with no hosting costs and no deterioration in performance.”

“And if you have your own talent for webcam broadcasts on your site, just download the ANYwebcam.com Broadcaster – which is also free – plug in a webcam and start your show. You can even have your broadcasts for your members’ area as a fee-paying service or for your pay-per-view broadcasts.”

The html code and instructions are available at http://my.anywebcam.com which adds an embeddable java webcam viewer to any web site. It means anyone with a web site can include fast, clear, live streams of webcam video on their sites completely free – either their own broadcasts or one of the thousands of cams online at ANYwebcam.com.

With a simple cut and past of supplied html code, webmasters can now insert live webcam video on their sites of any one of the thousands of cams or 30,000 hours each week of real people live who broadcast on ANYwebcam.com. Or with nothing more than a webcam, they can add their own live webcam video broadcasts on their website.

Adding the code, broadcasting and viewing the live webcams is completely free. There is no need for any software or hardware and no costs for internet bandwith as ANYwebcam.com also hosts the webcam traffic for free. And you don’t have to pay out a penny of what you make to use the service or the content.

The ANYwebcam.com embeddable viewer is an ideal no-cost solution for:

• Anyone who has a website that wants to add live webcam video of the real people and places broadcast on ANYwebcam.com

• Anyone who wants to broadcast their own video content to the public, or behind subscriber only or pay-per-view areas

“OK, what’s the catch? Well the cam viewer includes a link to anywebcam.com, because we want to get the name out there. And while the cam speed is faster than anything you’ve seen before, it is held at about one-quarter the speed you can see on ANYwebcam.com itself. In this first version, you also need to keep an eye on which cams are live so you can change to another cam when the current one is off the air.” Said David.

The embeddable viewer is the first in a series of major announcements by ANYwebcam.com to capitalise on the recent announcement by Hitwise that it is the Number 1 most-visited webcam site. Coming plans include webmaster enhancements to the embeddable viewer, international-language versions of the ANYwebcam.com site, new affiliate offerings and webcam content for handheld devices and mobile phones.

To access the code and complete instructions go to http://my.anywebcam.com