PDA

View Full Version : Customer Service

Ronaldo
09-09-2003, 04:13 AM
Well, coming from a retail management background I have always prided myself on my customer service.

It's my belief that it's much easier to MAINTAIN a client than it is to ATTAIN a client. However, If you have a reputation for providing excellent customer service, ATTAINING a client becomes that much easier as well as MAINTAINING the same client, even if SOLELY based on your reputation.

Who here dares to say and can say with great confidence that they offer great customer service.

Post proof, such as message board threads or emails as such, stating that you provide this fantastic service. OR, get others to post on your behalf.

Kenny B
09-09-2003, 12:44 PM
Anyone can blow smoke about how great they are. I think it would be best if webmasters posted testimonials about others they have had the pleasure of doing business with & have received good customer service.

I have been dealing with Evil Chris since I started in the business in 1999 when he worked at WRP, and from day 1 he was extremely helpful while I was just getting off the ground (the whole WRP team was helpful). Today as a triplexcash affiliate, I get unparalleled service and support from him and he is always in touch to see if there is anything he can do to increase sales or to throw ideas my way. Of course I also get his “what do you think of this post, I’d like you’re input” every once in a while to get me posting on xnations … which once again is good customer service:-)

I have also nothing but praise for the crew at hi-rise, especially Luke & Robert, whom I’ve had the pleasure of doing business with. Whether it’s dealing with them for traffic or their AVS site pass they have always been there to answer questions and give tips!

There are many other webmasters I deal with and have had the pleasure of dealing with but those two really stand out in my eyes.

BillyHoe
09-09-2003, 08:21 PM
We offer great customer service, it's the root of our business. A happy customer is a loyal customer, and a loyal customer is a recurring customer.
I feel customer service is the absolute root of any successful business.

As for proof of our customer service, well aside from Kenny's mention of us in his post, I guess you'll have to use our program and find out how good we really are.
:D

emmanuelle
09-09-2003, 09:11 PM
In my experience, Dugmor offers customer service that is near unparallelled. Not only has he got uncanny marketing ability, but he never hesitates to teach others the best ways to not only promote his sites, but their own too.
I appreciate that!

wsjb78
09-10-2003, 04:43 AM
I have to say customer service here in Switzerlands sux completely... sad but true and I value customer service as one of the most important things when I have to choose between different solutions... I hardly go for the cheapest one but tend to choose the one with great customer service!

Bruno Dickman
09-11-2003, 10:49 AM
Great thread Ronaldo!

Dickmans Design´s mission statement is "To provide our clients unique design solutions that result in high return on investment, with a professional and friendly customer service".

Here are a couple testimonials from our clients that confirm that: :)

"Thanks Dickmans Design team for the quick, successful design and build of the Hustler.com tour. Everyone was very easy to work with, and the results speak for themselves" Mike Youtan - FlyntDigital.com

"I'm very pleased with the quality of work and customer service of Dickmans Design. My site experienced an increase in conversions after they redesigned our tour and site main page. I recommend Dickmans Design to anyone interested in quality designs."
Ray Guhn, Producer/Photographer - CumOnHerFace.com

Customer Relationship Management is the key for success.

Take care,

Bruno Dickman

Dwreck
09-11-2003, 01:38 PM
I reply to all my emails within a day, icq's within the hour and you can me anytime.

And I agree Ron that it's much easier to mattain a customer than attain.

Good thread but no matter who you are you *think* you have good customer service.

Let's the cliets speak.