PDA

View Full Version : Nip?Tuck

sherie
09-10-2003, 02:50 PM
Anyone check this show out?

The start of the season was on Sunday. I have been patiently awaiting it's arrival since early July.

Can I just tell you I was NOT disappointed in this show. It had everything in it...blood, guts, drugs, pedophiles, murder, swearing, shit loads of drama and everyone's favorite nudity!

I hope the rest of the season lives up to the premier!

Highly recommended!

Funbrunette
09-10-2003, 04:33 PM
I saw the previews...looked good! Damn...I thought it was starting this Sunday!

Sounds like my kind of show :cackle:

wsjb78
09-10-2003, 05:04 PM
So, tease me... what is that show? -- We won't get it here for at least another year I bet!

sherie
09-10-2003, 05:41 PM
FB it started this past Sunday, it was grrrrrreat!! I am sure it will air again throughout the week, just keep an eye out.

It's about 2 brothers that have a plastic surgery practice. Everything that I mentioned above is involved in it...Great concept, it should work out!

poppy
09-10-2003, 06:49 PM
Love it! Very shocking and surprising to see the sex and language on regular tv.

Evil Chris
09-10-2003, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by poppy
Love it! Very shocking and surprising to see the sex and language on regular tv. Well if the Sopranos can get away with it... :p

I have only seen the ads for it so far... But it looks interesting!

sherie
09-10-2003, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by poppy
Love it! Very shocking and surprising to see the sex and language on regular tv. I know!! I was quite shocked myself. I am glad that there was an interesting story line or I would have been greatly disappointed.

The special affects are amazing...made me nauseous at times.

EC you really must check this out, the first episode was very explicit.

McKidd
09-10-2003, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by wsjb78
We won't get it here for at least another year I bet!

Same here

:confused:

Panky
09-10-2003, 09:31 PM
I love the show! I'm soooo hooked! I've been watching it for almost 2 mths. now.

sherie
09-11-2003, 03:13 PM
Panky, I am glad to hear that you are still hooked. It just started here and I am waiting with great anticipation Sunday's second episode!