PDA

View Full Version : Are you loyal?

TondaB
09-11-2003, 05:00 PM
WEGCash announces our new LOYALTY BONUS! We are making all of your hard work worthwhile by rewarding you for your loyalty to our program. Earn an additional 8% each month...check out WEGCash.com for more details!

On another note, WEGCash is proud to announce our 4 new EZ Mag sites. Each EZ Mags site consists of all original, exclusive video and picture content updated each and every month. Our EZ Mag sites offer paid trials with a payout of $36 - $40 per paid trial or choose our monthly membership option and receive an incredible $50 per monthly membership! Grab your linking codes, promotional material and start promoting Hardcore DVD Review, Plumpers Magazine, Nugget Magazine or Sex Mags (All three magazines for one low price!) today.

GrimShawn
09-11-2003, 05:00 PM
Loyal to spam lol

Sounds good Tonda!

TondaB
09-11-2003, 05:05 PM
Well Grim if I could get you to put WEGCash in your sig I wouldn't have to resort to these measures!

Hmmm...maybe on Monday what I have to offer will change your mind:)

GrimShawn
09-11-2003, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by Tonda
Well Grim if I could get you to put WEGCash in your sig I wouldn't have to resort to these measures!

Hmmm...maybe on Monday what I have to offer will change your mind:)

GFY is the only board I carry a sig on, nothing on all the others!

I was never going to take the deal on GFY either, and after this month i'm done with it, I had no idea TCG was going to have like 30 people with the same sig

Evil Chris
09-11-2003, 06:32 PM
WEGCash is a solid program. Of course I'm loyal to it! :D

emmanuelle
09-12-2003, 09:16 AM
spamalamma

luke
09-12-2003, 12:04 PM
Looks pretty sweet Tonda.

TondaB
09-12-2003, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by emmanuelle
spamalamma

I prefer to call it good use of our advertising dollars:)

If you haven't looked into advertising here at Xnations you really should. You definitely get your monies worth!!!

luke
09-12-2003, 01:14 PM

Exactly!

TondaB
09-12-2003, 01:29 PM
Hey Luke -

Hit me up on ICQ. I have something that I know you will be interested in:)

clubsexy
09-12-2003, 06:01 PM
You know I would be loyal to you TONDA where ever you work... hehe

Love ya,
RC

Funbrunette
09-15-2003, 09:15 PM

If you haven't looked into advertising here at Xnations you really should. You definitely get your monies worth!!!

Hehehehe! Well said! :xthumbs: Some people just need to "learn" the difference between spam and networking! ;)