PDA

View Full Version : Colorado bound

BT
10-10-2002, 06:01 PM
Off to the rodeo.... haha Then Broncos are gonna wax that ass to put your chips on Denver. I will be there loud & loaded.. whoooooooooooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooo vacation time rules :badcomp:

luke
10-10-2002, 06:05 PM
You're saying Denver is going to beat the Dolphins? Ain't gonna happen! GO DOLPHINS!

BT
10-10-2002, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by luke
You're saying Denver is going to beat the Dolphins? Ain't gonna happen! GO DOLPHINS!

I'll beat ya 20$ straight up... I got a pic of you from Island Gathering. but Dolphins are going down

luke
10-10-2002, 06:12 PM
I don't bet $ on games. Everytime I have, they've lost, so I'm not going to jinx myself. But watch the game, we'll see! hehe

I wasn't at the island gathering though looked like a lot of fun.

luke
10-14-2002, 12:34 PM
What a game, what a game!!! I was shaking for a little while there at the end but we took it with a 53 yard field goal!!! Dolphins are Super Bowl bound!

Evil Chris
10-14-2002, 01:07 PM
Dolphins beat the Broncos?

Geez I gotta brush up on my football! LOL

You shoulda bet him Lukester!

luke
10-14-2002, 01:22 PM
If I would have bet $, they would have lost. Trust me, happens every time! It was a very close game. Came down to the last couple seconds with awesome field goals by both teams. Denver kicked a 54 yarder and then Miami turned around and kicked a 53 yarder to win the game. Trust me, we were pulling our hair out the whole game.

Evil Chris
10-14-2002, 03:12 PM
hehehe... you just reminded me of something. I was at the sports bar in Mandalay Bay on a Monday night last year at Adultdex... It was Tennessee vs. Jacksonville and it was a huge game apparently. The place was FULL of guys who had laid bets on the game.
There was a controversial play right at the end and everyone was freaking out. It was like up here during the NHL playoffs. LOL

BT
10-15-2002, 04:43 PM
What a great game it was... I was so loaded by the field goals I thought we were going into overtime and didnt understand why everyone was leaving... haha. For real, It was the loudest game I have ever been too. I'll be back with pics

luke
10-16-2002, 11:30 AM
That would have been an awesome game to go to. We were pulling our hair out when they were kicking the field goals. Looking forward to the pics.

Evil Chris
10-16-2002, 04:57 PM
That's it. I'm taking my camera to the next Habs game I go to so I can show you guys what a real sport is all about! LOL