PDA

View Full Version : Fraud Alert

baddog
10-11-2002, 06:53 PM
In my almost 7 years in this biz, I have yet to issue a message like this, so you may want to pay attention.

SCAMMER:
ultimatedesign.org
eroticdesign.org

Spirov Zoran

Ivan Cankar No. 3a
Skopje Macedonia

Possible Phone: ++ 389 70 350-479

Notice: This person has ripped off many adult webmasters. He currently owes us almost $1000 in design as well. I was going to let that slide since that was just our problem, but we keep getting emails in from adult webmasters like you who say he ripped them off as well. More than 20 complaints were logged.

It is important to note that I have waited FIVE MONTHS before posting this. I have spoken with him during that time and he does not care. Guess he figures you are stupid and will pay no attention to this message.

I advise you to not do business with this person, but it is your business so do so at your own risk.

This low life has also ripped off his own partner.

You have been warned.

Please help spread the word so we can lower the amount of pure rip off artists there are in the world.

erika
10-11-2002, 08:31 PM
YEEHAW
Ive been waiting paitiently for someone else to get burnt by this asshole
He ripped me off big, just as we secured a large contract for design work he decides to start ignoring me and then just writes me off altogether.
If anyone happens to be in the Macedonia area Id hug and kiss you forever and ever if you stopped by his house and got my afga camera from him, that was part of the partnership that was supposed to be used to gather pics of girls in macedonia for the content site I have.
Sorry for the yeehaw, but I really couldnt say anything, I did try to warn folks of this slimeball.

baddog
10-12-2002, 08:11 PM
If you would like an update of what is going on, I have drawn him out from under his rock, and he has replied here (http://boards.xbiz.com/showthread.php3?s=&threadid=8153) - oh, and to avoid any confusion, I am known as Str8guy over there, and yes, I am a mod there too.