PDA

View Full Version : Lightspeedcash Webmaster Appreciation Weekend - You and 19 other ugly webmasters!

Zebra
09-23-2003, 03:22 PM
LightspeedCash wants to show our top affiliates how much we appreciate them.

Lightspeed will be flying our top 20 webmasters to Phoenix Nov. 7-9 for a relaxing appreciation weekend. If you are in the top 20 then you and 19 other webmasters will be spending the weekend sipping tea, discussing politics, sleeping in, and bird-watching in some of the best avian territories in the USA.

BULLSHIT!

You and 19 other webmasters will be rocking your asses off all weekend! Battling each other in paintball wars, screaming at the top of your lungs while tearing through the sky in stunt planes, running each other off the track in extreme go-karting, going into sensory overload at our GameWorks party, and hanging with the gorgeous Lightspeed Girls!

Will you be one of the few, one of the proud, one of the insane? Will you be there? LightspeedCash is known for showing it's affiliates a great time (in addition to having awesome sites that make you a shitload of cash) and we plan on pulling out all the stops for this all-expenses paid weekend!

Leave the family behind. Leave your worries behind. Bring your balls, a will to party, a pen to sign the insurance waivers, and extra underwear because you are going to need it!

Lightspeedcash Adventure Weekend - Will you survive it?

Funbrunette
09-24-2003, 06:59 PM
Sounds like fun! :xthumbs:

Mpegmaster
09-24-2003, 10:03 PM
Its gonna be a wild Blast! :cool:

Rochard
09-25-2003, 02:10 AM
Can I invite Funbrunette as my special guest?

Evil Chris
09-25-2003, 12:36 PM
Of course you can invite her.... :p

Funbrunette
09-26-2003, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by Rochard
Can I invite Funbrunette as my special guest?

Woohooooo!!!!!!!!!! :glugglug:

Evil Chris
09-27-2003, 01:35 PM
another good reason to promote Lightspeedcash! :xthumbs: