PDA

View Full Version : A new kind of sponsor

ecchi
09-25-2003, 03:52 PM
:D So, what are you looking for in a sponsor ? Do you sometimes wish that they converted more easily ? And if they are a partnership program (i.e. you get a percentage of all rebills for as long as your surfer is a member, not just a small one off payment) do you wish that they would stay longer ? Well I have the opposite problem, I have discovered that the best way to make money is to sell enormous AVS sites (Over 1000 photos on each one) with AVS companies that rebill every month. Membership is a lot easier to sell on these sites than anything else (AVS sites are normally easier to sell, but with over 1000 pictures on each site, these ones are a doodle), and also members stay a lot longer (which means plenty of $$$$ for me, because they rebill monthly). But it takes me so long to create and update the sites that I do not have enough time to push them. That is where you could come in, I have set up a sponsorship program so you can sell my sites for me, and I am offering a whopping 70% split for you (compare that with your favorite paysite sponsor, and remember that is reoccurring, every month your surfer stays a member, you get paid again). Plus these sites are a lot easier to sell than your paysite sponsors, and members stay longer, making you loads of $$$$$. Also, like paysite sponsors, I give you free content to sell my sites with, and I have several other kick ass benefits coming soon.

So why not take a quick look at the program ? It will only take a few moments, so if you decide against it you have lost nothing, but if you do not look, you have lost your best paying sponsor !

Pay my site a visit now, you can find it at :
http://www.pp5sex.com/partners/
Take a peek and see why you genuinely will make more money with me, for doing less work.

And if you already run your own AVS sites, then why ? Most AVS companies pay less than 70%, so you make no more than if you sold my sites, plus mine are more likely to sell than yours because they all have over 1000 pictures on them. And if you run your own AVS sites you have to pay for your content and hosting, but if you sell my sites, all that comes out of my meager 30% (and with 1000+ pictures on each site, that is a lot of money), plus I even pay for some extra content that I let you use for free. Believe me, if there were a few more hours in the day, I would be doing this all myself instead of letting you take the lion's share of the money, without having to pay a cent towards the costs.

But enough hard sell from me, I know I just have to convince you to take a look at my site, and the smarter ones of you will sign up (and the brighter webmasters are the ones I want, those too slow to take me up on my offer are the sort who will miss most good opportunities, and I don't really need that sort of idiot trying to push my sites).

So just take a look, damn it, and I'll shut up now.

http://www.pp5sex.com/partners/