Funbrunette
10-12-2002, 09:26 PM
Congrats babe! :boobies:

Vid Vicious
10-12-2002, 09:48 PM
FUn B FLASHED ME !!!!!::-| ::-| ::-| ::-| ::-| ::-| ::-|

Evil Chris
10-12-2002, 09:55 PM
Way to go Vid... we'll have to go for wings one night next week and celebrate!! :glugglug:

firehorse
10-13-2002, 05:31 AM
Congrats Vid:glugglug:

many more happy posts to cum!

Vid Vicious
10-13-2002, 10:46 AM
Gosh, Guys, you're all so swell. I don't know what to say...

Yes , E-Christopher, A night out for burgers and shakes would nice. LAter maybe we can go hang out at the church bazaar that would be dandee! Mr. FireHorse, You're always so kind to me, and always have very nice thing to say about folks ...I dream of living in paridise, it sounded like a real swell place .................... F----K THIS!!!!!!!!!!!

DUde WIngs ANd BEER Sound LIKE A plan .. We could drive by the local bordello for some pipe action too ... :) ... Firehorse always nice to hear from you dude. All the Best to you and Kitty, Soon there will be a new cummer to Paridise? How long you figure till the kid gets on the boards???

Later Y'all ...............

(Nervous break down Sunday... how do you cope?)

Funbrunette
10-13-2002, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by Vid Vicious
FUn B FLASHED ME !!!!!::-| ::-| ::-| ::-| ::-| ::-| ::-|

Hehehehehe! :angel:

Darin
10-13-2002, 02:33 PM
Dude, get with the program. ONLY 100 posts? pffft!

:D

Vid Vicious
10-17-2002, 03:04 AM
DAmn I'm on the road like every week ... and my %$@$%#&^%(* Laptop Modem card don't have Win 2000 Drivers .. I loaded NT but for some reason it don't want to work! ...
I'm gonna get that fixed this week ... The only time I'm online is when I'm in a hotel with Fast speed like DSL or Cable

I promise to Try ... Hee hee

Funbrunette
10-17-2002, 07:54 AM
DAmn I'm on the road like every week ... and my %$@$%#&^%(* Laptop Modem card don't have Win 2000 Drivers .. I loaded NT but for some reason it don't want to work! ...
I'm gonna get that fixed this week ... The only time I'm online is when I'm in a hotel with Fast speed like DSL or Cable

You just can't stay away can you! :p

firehorse
10-17-2002, 07:59 AM

Vid your committment is admirable! Kitty and I travelled for a cpl of months and I know it can be hard to find the time or a reliable connection or both!

I enjoy your posts!:xthumbs: