PDA

View Full Version : NEW arivall for kitty and firehorse !!

black torana
10-14-2002, 03:26 AM
hey guys i just heard news
that kitty has gone into labour and should soon
have there new baby :-))))
best wishes to them both and i hope all gos well
cheers robbie

Tafkap
10-14-2002, 05:00 AM
Great!!!

But shouldn't she starts labour later on?

Anyway, good luck to the forecoming baby and their parents!

:rolleyes:

Darin
10-14-2002, 05:15 AM
Yes, wishing them the best. If I were firehorse, I would stand clear away from kitty tonight!! lol

:bonk:

modF
10-14-2002, 09:02 AM
Congrats, I hope all is going/went well :)

Evil Chris
10-14-2002, 09:39 AM
I'm feeling tense here.... ;)
I hope everything is going well. Let's wait for a post from firehorse...

Cyndalie
10-14-2002, 12:23 PM
I've got my fingers crossed for them! Wish Kitty and Firehorse the best!

PattyeCake
10-14-2002, 03:00 PM
Any word yet????

baddog
10-14-2002, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by PattyeCake
Any word yet????

FireHorse assured me he would contact me by phone or ICQ when it happens, and I have received neither as of yet, so am guessing not.

Besides, being the first one, she could be in labor for a VERY long time . . . also, the baby isn't due for another 3 weeks (although I doubt she will have a 3 week labor ;) )

Funbrunette
10-14-2002, 08:56 PM
OMG!!!! That is so exciting! PLEASE keep us posted! :baby:

baddog
10-15-2002, 01:09 PM
I spoke with Kitty at 7:40 PM PDT (10/14) and she said she was headed for the hospital as she had been having contractions for 38 hours! (gives you something to look forward to FB :eek: )

She assured me they would call from the hospital when the big event actually happened, and yes, I will let you know when it does.

However, I noticed that both her and Firehorse's ICQ status has gone from N/A to offline, so I get the feeling they may have come home and are resting . . . .either that or they lost their connection while gone.

They must be tired by now.

twinkley
10-15-2002, 03:41 PM
Okay, time for labor horror stories!!

My mom was in labor for 71 hours before I popped out. ::-|

They wouldnt let her eat so at about hour 20 she picked up her shit, discharged herself, went to the BK across the street, ate a whopper, went home, rested a while, then cam back when the contractions were really close together...

And people wonder why I dont want to have kids.... :bonk:

baddog
10-15-2002, 04:51 PM
how can that be considered a horror story? look at the end result, she got you. Seems like a small price to pay :)

Funbrunette
10-15-2002, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by twinkley
Okay, time for labor horror stories!!

My mom was in labor for 71 hours before I popped out. ::-|

They wouldnt let her eat so at about hour 20 she picked up her shit, discharged herself, went to the BK across the street, ate a whopper, went home, rested a while, then cam back when the contractions were really close together...

And people wonder why I dont want to have kids.... :bonk:

TWINKLEY!!!!! :scram: No labor horror stories until I have my baby...lol I'm already scared as it is...Only good and easy stories :baby:

Funbrunette
10-15-2002, 08:21 PM
How are Kitty and Firehorse? :confused:

Magick
10-15-2002, 08:46 PM
Labor isn't a walk in the park, that's for sure...my first daugher was only 4 1/2 hours, but my second took over 17 hours! The good thing is that after you have your baby, you can't remember any pain...you remember that there was pain, but you are in such awe of your little one that all of that goes away. :) I don't regret it one bit!

firehorse
10-16-2002, 07:12 AM
Thanks for all your kind words and best wishes.

The energy it creates is beautiful, thanks.

I think Kitty started another thread.

In case you don't see it, Kitty is back home for now and we are expecting our baby to arrive sometime in the next 3 weeks or so.:D

twinkley
10-16-2002, 09:41 AM
Magick,

If thats true, then how come every mother on the face of the earth uses that as a weapon of guilt every time a kid is bad?! hahahaha

" I labored for you for ___ hours and for what?!?! You wont even do ____ for you rdear ol mom"

hahahahahahaha

I see, its all part of the great mom conspiracy hahahaha

Glad to hear kitty is back home and doing well :)

twinkley

Sid
10-16-2002, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by Funbrunette

TWINKLEY!!!!! :scram: No labor horror stories until I have my baby...lol I'm already scared as it is...Only good and easy stories :baby:

I just find out you are having a baby who is the papa? FELICITATION!

Sid

Funbrunette
10-16-2002, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by Sid

I just find out you are having a baby who is the papa? FELICITATION!

Sid

The responsible one is Evil Chris :love: Were both very happy!!!

Vid Vicious
10-17-2002, 02:56 AM
CONGRATS GUYS .... !

firehorse
10-17-2002, 07:56 AM
Originally posted by Vid Vicious
CONGRATS GUYS .... !

THANKS Vid & Twinkley!!!:xthumbs: