PDA

View Full Version : I leave for toronto on tuesday

Vid Vicious
10-05-2003, 04:52 AM
I leave for toronto Tuesday morning should arrive downtown aroound 2, I got my studio set up (greenscreen) till about 5-6 ... then I'm free for dinner and drinks .. On wendesday I'm shooting from 8am to 6 pm and thursday from 11am to 6 pm with a wrap after 6 which should go till about 8 .. However I should be pretty tired by that point... return to montreal on Friday back at the bar Friday night ...

quotealex
10-05-2003, 12:40 PM
Dude, how many different business interests do have?
Studios in Toronto, Stripclubs in Montreal, etc.
Must be exciting to live a jetset lifestyle:)

sherie
10-06-2003, 04:50 PM
Chu got me number :)

asuna
10-06-2003, 08:23 PM
have fun!

Vid Vicious
10-07-2003, 02:44 AM
hope you still got mine sherie cus I don't know what I did with yours ... You can always find my number listed on my web site

Mefo
10-07-2003, 04:54 AM
Have fun :cool:

Purple Haze
10-08-2003, 12:59 PM
Hey Vid,

You got my number..call me up--we'll go for some drinks. Maybe we'll even get Uncle D out of the house. ;)

Purple Haze

BuggyG
10-08-2003, 02:06 PM
well then I'll probably pop in to Triple if you're there friday night. Will see how things go. Damn car shopping getting to me. Everytime I go check one out.. it's been sold.

Anywayz.. don't over do it in TO. Though I know it's your usual hectic schedual. Ya used to it.

Catch ya friday night if you gonna be at Triple

Shann
10-09-2003, 03:50 AM
Hey Vid! Didn't I just see ya! lol Hope you had fun with Bradly tonight, dunno where you were headed but I can only imagine! hehe

Vid Vicious
10-10-2003, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by Purple Haze
Hey Vid,

You got my number..call me up--we'll go for some drinks. Maybe we'll even get Uncle D out of the house. ;)

Purple Haze

Hazel your gonna kill me .. I can't find your number either .. this is the thing (why I lose everybody's numbers) If I'm online when someone gives me the number I write it down on a piece of paper .. and then as I leave I just grab what ever numbers are on my desk and shove em in a pocket .. Some how, I always seem to lose a couple of numbers... But I usually find them months later under the car seat .. Don't know how they get there in the first place ... But If I'm in the car or in person I'll either enter it to my PDA or my cell phone ... So the number is safe till my pda crashes (happened a few times already) or I lose my cell phone .. ( I go thru about 4 -5 a year) It's this bussy schedule of mine .. LOL

Shann It was awsome to finnally meet you! Had a great time in TO and not to fear , I'll be back on wends. the 15th till saturday .. Got another project to work on there ..

Funny thing on the way home, my lighter ran out, so I looked in the glove box and low and behold I found all my to numbers .. LOL

BuggyG, I'll be at the X tonight early on .. then I'm gonna spend some quality time with Sweetums and sexyscribe .. and then you can find me at the BLU around 1 am ...

BuggyG
10-11-2003, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by Vid Vicious

BuggyG, I'll be at the X tonight early on .. then I'm gonna spend some quality time with Sweetums and sexyscribe .. and then you can find me at the BLU around 1 am ...

Sorry ddn't make it last night. Ended up going out for supper with friends. Someone' birthday. And you know me, had a few drinks and was done for the night. Got home around midnight and I didn't feel like driving after. And not like as if I ws in right condition inany case. Will see what happens tonight. Friends trying to set me up with some girl. Gonna see if it happens tonight. If not, maybe I'll pass by Triple if friends wanna go for a drink