PDA

View Full Version : School of Rock!

Katlicious
10-06-2003, 05:58 PM
The movie Rocked! Go see it if you haven't already:D

asuna
10-06-2003, 08:22 PM
I saw the main actor on SNL this weekend, he has a face that makes me want to drive down and punch him in the mouth::-|

Funbrunette
10-06-2003, 08:43 PM
I just love Jack Black! He's a riot :rofl:

Katlicious
10-07-2003, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by Funbrunette
I just love Jack Black! He's a riot :rofl:

I laughed so hard through the whole thing it was great. I went alone like I usually do and had a blast of a time.

NetRodent
10-07-2003, 09:07 PM
Jack Black is a riot, especially his other musical exploits:

http://www.tenaciousd.com/fhg.html

GrimShawn
10-07-2003, 09:29 PM
I don't think I could handle it

Izzy
10-07-2003, 09:38 PM
I am gonna go see it this weekend, I love Jack Black!! Have yall ever heard the audio of him goin thru a drive thru at a fast food place? OMG that was soo funny. I saw The Rundown last night, it was ok, only reason I went was to see The Rock :drool: :drool: :drool: mmmm yummy :D

-Izzy:blush:

Diva
10-07-2003, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by Izzy
I am gonna go see it this weekend, I love Jack Black!! Have yall ever heard the audio of him goin thru a drive thru at a fast food place? OMG that was soo funny. I saw The Rundown last night, it was ok, only reason I went was to see The Rock :drool: :drool: :drool: mmmm yummy :D

Izzy, I LOVE THE ROCK TOO!!! I haven't seen the movie yet though, but I want too!!!

PS: he's mine!!!

Izzy
10-08-2003, 02:27 AM
LOL Diva my b/f looks like him a tad, heres a pic. Not a lot, but at a glance. Only thing is he is like a foot shorter and half the rocks size LOL :( oh well.

But GOD DAMN the rock was just sexy as hell, made my panties wet a lil LMAO:blush: heheheee.

P.S.: HEY YOU GOT TO LEARN TO SHARE :( :( !!!

Shann
10-08-2003, 04:35 AM
I'm dying to see it! On my list of things to do this weekend b/c I'm not going to Montreal! lol

Diva
10-08-2003, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by Izzy
LOL Diva my b/f looks like him a tad, heres a pic. Not a lot, but at a glance. Only thing is he is like a foot shorter and half the rocks size LOL :( oh well.

But GOD DAMN the rock was just sexy as hell, made my panties wet a lil LMAO:blush: heheheee.

P.S.: HEY YOU GOT TO LEARN TO SHARE :( :( !!!

Ok, when I'm done with him, then you can have your turn !!!! :D

As if, but a girl has to dream!!!

And your right, your bf does have a Rock like apperance.

Chr1isme
10-08-2003, 03:34 PM
Jack Black is really funny... I plan to see it but that one will have to wait for dvd :cool:

Evil Chris
10-08-2003, 04:10 PM
Did anyone see Jack Black in the Foo Fighters video "Low"?

I thought he stole the movie in "Orange County" too. :D