PDA

View Full Version : Survivor last night...

Shann
10-10-2003, 12:58 PM
Come on i thought you guys would be all over this! Bring it! I was shocked! Bye bye asshole! hahahaha VERY smooth planning on that I must say!

dyonisus
10-10-2003, 01:36 PM
Yeah, I think the blonde dude is an ass, I wished him gone, despite the other guys tardedness!

Too bad for Morgan there only win was an intentual loss from Drake! Way to go getting Rupert though! I like that man!

modF
10-10-2003, 01:47 PM
I missed last night :( It woul dbe nice to see a replay.

Magnus3x
10-10-2003, 01:52 PM
The Mexican wins!

Evil Chris
10-11-2003, 12:05 PM
When I saw Rupert leave for the other tribe I thought oh no, that will prevent him from strategizing with the others about getting rid of Burton, but it happened anyway!

I must say this Survivor was off to a slow start but it's getting better every week.

Diva
10-11-2003, 12:49 PM
Drake's whole strategy of losing in order to get to vote someone off really came back to bite them in the ass!!!

I couldn't believe that nice little twist of Morgan getting to choose someone from Drake to join their tribe!!!!

Of course they would choose Rupert!!! Did you see all the faces on the members of Drake, when Rupert went to the Morgan boat?

I think that would be a good owned pic!!!

Next week should be interesting. I think the Morgan tribe has a huge advantage for next week.

The show is getting good!!!

Izzy
10-12-2003, 04:39 PM
Damn when I saw Rupert go to the other team I was so bummed out. But that was a very good Survivor. Thank God that fucker Burton is gone!! I didn't like him at all, cuz he was soooo fucking obnoxious!!! Well, I hope Rupert gets to go back to the other tribe soon, I can't if they said it was just temporary or not :confused: That Jon guy is a lil annoying too.

-Izzy:nuts:

machoman
10-13-2003, 12:49 PM
damn, i missed the whole thing. it seems the other tribe will get some nice food in their plates with Rupert's transfer.

Funbrunette
10-14-2003, 01:17 AM
From what I had heard, this was suppose to be the ultimate Survivor-the best one so far! Well, quite frankly I think it's the worst survivor ever! I'm curious to see how you guys feel...Maybe I'm being too harsh of a critic?!? I doubt it, but you never know...:confused:

It's just sooooooooo BOOOOOOOOOORING and nothing exciting is really happening :(

dyonisus
10-15-2003, 11:55 PM
They are definitely working hard to make it different then all the others previous to this..
I am a huge fan and have a hard time finding fault. I dig the whole bringing the culture into the surivor game (trading and bargaining for their survivor camp goods)
But I do admit that this time out, it has lost a little of the luster it once had, but I have missed an episode!

sexykitten
10-16-2003, 11:20 AM
I have to go sulk now, today, I have to work late at my other job and I will miss survivor! poo poo.

Diva
10-16-2003, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by sexykitten
I have to go sulk now, today, I have to work late at my other job and I will miss survivor! poo poo.

Do you have a VCR? Tape it that's what I do. I'm never home on Thursday's, so my VCR runs from 7:30 to 11:00, so I don't miss any of my shows!!!!

sexykitten
10-16-2003, 11:47 AM
poopoo some more...no vcr, or at least not one that works. I need a dvd recorder, that's what I need LOL

Evil Chris
10-16-2003, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by sexykitten
poopoo some more...no vcr, or at least not one that works. I need a dvd recorder, that's what I need LOL Oh yes, I would like one of those too.... :)

I'm going to have to record Survivor tonight. Game 7 of the Yankees / Red Sox game is just too tempting to pass up. Should be a great game.

FNPSteve
10-16-2003, 03:19 PM
I'm a little sad because our office has a survivor pool going and Burton was my player (that I randomly chose). Oh well :( My bro has Rupert, he'll probably win it!

As for recording shows, Tivo is awesome! I have a DirecTivo. Very very nice! I couldn't imagine life without it.

sherie
10-17-2003, 01:25 PM
When are they going to get rid of that blond guy? He annoys the hell outta me!!:mad:

Izzy
10-18-2003, 01:30 AM
LMAO Sherie, you mean Jon I think. YES I know how ya feel!! ICK ICK ICK they need to get rid of his ass right away.

-Izzy;)

Diva
10-18-2003, 10:59 AM
From the clips they showed for next weeks episode, it looks like Drake is sick of lazy ass Shawn. If they loose the next immunity challenge, it might be Shawn that gets the boot!

cdsmith
10-18-2003, 12:48 PM
That Osten guy, the big black dude, is like the biggest whiney sucky musclehead I've ever seen in my life. (I'm 40). He complains endlessly, he wimps out on every contest, he just about drowns during last week's diving contest, he's afraid of snakes and bugs, and even big Rupert noticed on this past episode that Osten is a lazy-assed loser.
The guy is all show -- no go. I can't believe anyone in their right mind would want to portray themselves so poorly to like 40 jillion people each week.

For voting off.... It is a tie between him and that skin-flint on the other team "Jon", the one with the mop for hair. The dude is wayyy too arrogant to remain living (on that island :))

Rupert is THE man so far.

Panky
10-18-2003, 01:12 PM
I have yet to watch an episode of that show.

Right now, I'm hooked on Nip/Tuck

Diva
10-18-2003, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by Panky
I have yet to watch an episode of that show.

Right now, I'm hooked on Nip/Tuck

I love that show too!!!

dyonisus
10-18-2003, 06:33 PM
Rupert is loyal to the end, see how fast he made his way back to drake...

Good to see morgan winning some of the battles now!

Shann
10-19-2003, 12:33 AM
DAMN it i missed Survivor AGAIN this week, and will next week too!
:mad:

cdsmith
10-19-2003, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by Shann
DAMN it i missed Survivor AGAIN this week, and will next week too!
:mad: Got VCR?