PDA

View Full Version : Back Home !!!!!!!

=^..^=
10-16-2002, 07:06 AM
...and still no baby... YET!!

well as you may have read in Bad dog's post on another thread - I'm not due for another 3 weeks or so

I actually went into labour as a result of a small slip on the stairs
(FB _ your boobs are bigger than mine - so you'll have more trouble seeing your feet - if you have a house with stairs MOVE NOW!!!! LOL)

it started contractions but they aren't getting any bigger but they ALSO aren't going away
I am safe to go into more progressive labour if it happens however they won't induce (better to leave bubby in there as long as we can)

after hours and hours in hopsital with no tv, cell phone or radio (and most importantly NO PC!!! ) I decided I wasn't having any more needles in my bum - ONE is ENOUGH for ANYONE!!! - and that I'm coming home

so here I am

still having contractions

hope they won't last for 3 weeks LOL

anyhow as soon as anything happens yes - we'll inform Baddog and he can tell you all about it!

thanks to everyone who has given Firehorse and I so much support !!!

Evil Chris
10-16-2002, 07:39 AM
Well Kitty it's good to see you posting! I know that there were more than a handful of us here who were wondering what was up... if you had the baby or not...
But your post will allow us all to breathe a little easier... ;)
I hope you're feeling better and comfortable.
Be careful on those stairs! :D

baddog
10-16-2002, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by =^..^=

(FB _ -our boobs are bigger than mine - so you'll have more trouble seeing your feet - if you have a house with stairs MOVE NOW!!!! LOL)

mmm, boobs, one of my favorite things about pregnant women :D

firehorse
10-16-2002, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by baddog

mmm, boobs, one of my favorite things about pregnant women :D

yes good things cum in pairs.:D

baddog
10-16-2002, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by firehorse

yes good things cum in pairs.:D

yes, I noticed that too :D

sherie
10-16-2002, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by baddog

mmm, boobs, one of my favorite things about pregnant women :D You can get your own damn milk!!;)

baddog
10-16-2002, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by sherie
You can get your own damn milk!!;)

hey, I don't know when the last time was you tried mother's milk, but let me assure you, there is no other milk out there that is quite as tasty, and it has nothing to do with the packaging. :D

I wish I could go to the local market and buy a gallon for my Cheerios :eek:

Funbrunette
10-16-2002, 03:06 PM
Kitty! I was thinking about you...I'm so glad to get some news! I'm happy you're ok! You gave us a scare!

I bet you can't wait to see the little one :baby:

I'm so excited for you & Firehorse! You guys are going to be amazing parents and you're going to be a "yummymommy" ;)

Tam
10-16-2002, 08:39 PM
kitty, I am glad to hear you are ok. I was wondering what had happened too....... got an icq or something saying you were headed for the hospital and that was the last I had heard....... just get some rest and no more stairs for you woman...... Yikes!!

As far as seeing the feet? Hell my last couple of months, I wasn't even aware I had ANYTHING past my belly, much less being able to get to any of it....... LOL

Best of luck to you and please keep in touch..... I am anxious to see what you are gonna have. As long as Mom and Baby are both healthy and happy though, either one will be fine.......... ;)

Jenny
10-18-2002, 04:40 AM
Hi Kitty, I'm glad that you and your baby are ok. Take care!

=^..^=
10-18-2002, 09:35 AM
Thanks everyone- you have all been so supportive and it's really helped us along

I'm still having contractions - 5 days later!!!

bub could pop out at any minute LMAO