PDA

View Full Version : MATRIX 2 - Reloaded

dyonisus
10-15-2003, 11:52 PM
Oh Damn, I really dug this movie. I had heard it was not as good, waited for the DVD and BAM, Now I am lookign forward to next month and the release of the final piece of the matrix!

Mefo
10-16-2003, 05:44 AM
Yep, I really want to see that last one as well :)

Bruno Dickman
10-16-2003, 09:27 AM
Matrix Reloaded is fuckin awesome! :)

Have you watched Animatrix Dyonisus?

Take care,

Bruno

sexykitten
10-16-2003, 11:18 AM
I was talking to someone yesterday that said Animatrix was pretty slick. I really loved the Matrix, and Reloaded, so I think I might rent animatrix to see if it's worth purchasing. Have you seen it? any thoughts?

-=HUNGRYMAN=-
10-16-2003, 11:34 AM
Animatrix KICKS FUCKING ASS SK !!

Just go buy it ... it is definately a great addition to any video library :D

Bruno Dickman
10-16-2003, 11:36 AM
I have to agree with Hungryman!

Animatrix is perhaps the best from the series!

dyonisus
10-18-2003, 06:41 PM
Have not seen animatrix as of yet...
heard alot about it though

gabrio
10-19-2003, 04:08 AM
hey guys, how you doing?

i have always been a Matrix fan, but as far as the sequel of the first one, when it came out, i didn't like it that much for some reason, i thought that it was annoying, the dialogues too long and some scenes unnecessary. But now i bought the DVD and i totally changed my opinion, infact it totally rocked, watched it twice...so the question is, why the DVD didn't bore me? Do you think that they actually edited something? anybody got the same experience? i know it sounds a kind of weird, but dunno.

laterS

CumSensei
10-19-2003, 12:09 PM
Itīs kickass!

I bought it on dvd today and also the xmen2 movie.

Bruno Dickman
10-20-2003, 08:52 AM
Originally posted by gabrio
hey guys, how you doing?

i have always been a Matrix fan, but as far as the sequel of the first one, when it came out, i didn't like it that much for some reason, i thought that it was annoying, the dialogues too long and some scenes unnecessary. But now i bought the DVD and i totally changed my opinion, infact it totally rocked, watched it twice...so the question is, why the DVD didn't bore me? Do you think that they actually edited something? anybody got the same experience? i know it sounds a kind of weird, but dunno.

laterS

The first time you watched MAtrix Reloaded was too much for you. :D

On the second time you watched it, your brain was probably more adapted to the ideas of the movie and was able to digest it much better. ;)

Take care,

Bruno

hyatla
10-20-2003, 12:50 PM
Cann't wait to see matrix 3.

gabrio
10-20-2003, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by Bruno Dickman
The first time you watched MAtrix Reloaded was too much for you. :D

On the second time you watched it, your brain was probably more adapted to the ideas of the movie and was able to digest it much better. ;)

Take care,

Bruno that can be, but living in this world, honestly nothing can surprise me anymore ::-|

Bruno Dickman
10-20-2003, 01:18 PM
true true... the question is, How far from the Matrix are we, really? :p

gabrio
10-20-2003, 01:22 PM
yeah, maybe we're all living in a sort of Matrix without realizing it...we're all slaves...:cool:

Feynman
10-21-2003, 01:21 AM
Originally posted by gabrio
yeah, maybe we're all living in a sort of Matrix without realizing it...we're all slaves...:cool:

We are slaves, but not into coffins.

It's a metaphor for the legal "roman law" system into which we live.

It explains exactly how we lead our lives toiling for entities that enslaves us through assumed identities.

Neo gets free of the grip of the agent when he reclaims his name and his identity.

Look at your birth certificate (canadian). At the back is a space reserved for the Treasury. Your name, fictitions, DOE, JOHN, all capitals letter, is a REGISTERED BUSINESS NAME, registered at the port of Thunder Bay, Ontario. Your birth certificate represents, legally, the registration of a VESSEL entering the legal jurisdiction of Canada.

Your life is given as collateral for the issuance of money from the Bank of Canada. You are collateral, i.e. the property of the govt.

Read the texts of laws and you'll see it.

But you can reclaim ownership of your name (Copyright Act, Registered Business Name Act) and then, charge royalties for the use of your name. Some people charge 10,000$ per instance of use of their name by any dept of the govt, including Revenue Canada.

If you walk into a restaurant and eat without having asked the price of the meal, you have to pay it no matter what the price is. It is an implicit contract. Ditto for if you reclaim your name. If the govt want to use your registered business name, DOE, JOHN, and they did not enquire of the price, they HAVE to pay whatever you ask. Implicit contract.

Normally, they don't pay but they never ask you to file income tax ever again for they can only tax the legal fiction DOE, JOHN. The flesh and blood man John of the Doe clan can, legally, NOT be touched by these courts.

For more information, contact me.

Another very surprising law to read and understand is the Bill of Exchange Act of Canada. This is applicable in 165 countries around the world. (Uniform Commercial Code in the USA). It tells you, black on white, how to clear your debts without using money. Just remember: a bill of exchange is a bill of exchange is a bill of exchange. Checks drawn on banks, bank notes, "invoice", parking ticket are bills of exchange.

Friends of mine cleared a 120k$ mortgage with a simple document bearing their signature, and the mortgage was cleared.

After the reading of the BOE Act of Canada, you conclude that while we believe that there is money, we actually live in a communistic system, a Matrix, where people are used only as source of energy.

For the text of the law, go to http://laws.justice.gc.ca/en/B-4/

gabrio
10-21-2003, 05:27 AM
brrrrrrr that's scary!!! :)