PDA

View Full Version : I met Magnus!

Evil Chris
10-25-2003, 04:15 PM
He's a cool customer! None of that bad stuff everyone told me was true at all! LOL
(just kiddin!)

Seabass is good dude too... hahaha....

Funbrunette
10-25-2003, 05:03 PM
Is it true what they say about him?....Hum...I mean you know...:blush:

Magnus3x
10-25-2003, 06:12 PM
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeah!!!! EC and I chilling in the VIP of Bar NOne..next to the "BASS" till the wee hours of the morning.

See you ummmmmmm in about 4 hours to do it all over again!!:D

Evil Chris
10-26-2003, 01:37 PM
Evil Magnus... I have no voice this morning! ;)

Magnus3x
10-26-2003, 02:56 PM
Holy DUDE!!! I feel like a can of smashed A**HOLES!!

Last night was fun stuff my man!

Evil Chris
10-26-2003, 10:57 PM
Oh totally.... LOL
I have been walking a bit light on my feet today. I feel like I could sleep for about 20 hours straight. Great times last night! One for the books for sure!!

Shann
10-27-2003, 03:44 AM
Hey you still alive EC? LOL Did ya find that starbucks? hehehe

Magnus rocks! The SeaBass..... eating those pickles at Bar None, that guy is crazy!

I have escaped the hotel and am at my friend's place tonight, had a 4 hour nap and I'm off to bed. :) Had to take a night off, this town is killing me!:bonk:

Magnus3x
10-27-2003, 12:16 PM
The SeaBass..... eating those pickles at Bar None, that guy is crazy!

LMAO.. the Bass was at about a 7 on the scale of freek show!! Vegas should be a 10:D

I had a lot of fun Friday and Saturday night!!

Chr1isme
10-27-2003, 01:47 PM
Magnus is a way cool guy we met in Florida a couple months ago :cool:

sherie
10-27-2003, 04:22 PM
Hey you!! December 19th mang, don't wuss out on us like you did Saturday night hahaha!!

Seabass LOL that guy was funny. Asking dudes to sit on his lap and stuff. Trying to pass out relish/crushed pickles garnishes lmao

Chris I have no voice either. I am back in TO now and what a frickkin nightmare it was getting here. The cab driver left one of my suitcases outside the cab and then refused to take any responsibility. And lord knows the last thing you want to do is argue with me after a 5 hour flight hungover with no food LOL Anyway good news is I got my suitcase!!

Evil Chris
10-27-2003, 08:32 PM
Seabass offered me some of those "pickles" at Bar None too. But they weren't even pickles, they were actually sliced up celery pieces. I tried them, they weren't too bad...

sherie
10-28-2003, 11:10 AM
OMG! I can't believe that you ate them! They were left there by someone not even part of our people hahahaah!

Dwreck
10-28-2003, 01:14 PM
I got to meet the *bass* too. He was trying to get me to meet to sit on his lap.

Hey Magnus thanks for the hospitality.

twinkley
10-28-2003, 01:25 PM
Isnt he just a total cutie??? :)

twinkley

sherie
10-28-2003, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by ContentGuy Derek
I got to meet the *bass* too. He was trying to get me to meet to sit on his lap.

Hey Magnus thanks for the hospitality. LOL I know, you poor thing! What a nut! hahaha!

StuartD
10-28-2003, 08:28 PM
http://www.sponsorslist.com/temp/sadfuck2.gif

sherie
10-29-2003, 11:21 AM
You were missed Stuy! I am going to head out there in a few weeks time. I can give you a little review of what you missed ;)

StuartD
10-29-2003, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by sherie
You were missed Stuy! I am going to head out there in a few weeks time. I can give you a little review of what you missed ;)

Right on! I would love that. Just let me know when ;)

Evil Chris
10-29-2003, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by sherie
OMG! I can't believe that you ate them! They were left there by someone not even part of our people hahahaah! I hope you're kidding! Maybe the bartender put them on the bar as snacks and they moved around to the vip area. I can only hope!

Dwreck
10-29-2003, 01:06 PM
Your going back to Van Sherie?

sherie
10-29-2003, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by Evil Chris
I hope you're kidding! Maybe the bartender put them on the bar as snacks and they moved around to the vip area. I can only hope! LOL yes I am serious! Haha!

Stuy, not sure when I am going back out, should be soon though. I will let you know when things are more definite.

Yup Derek I am heading back out, I never got to see some of my old homey's so I promised them i would make another trip!

Diva
10-29-2003, 08:22 PM
Magnus ROCKS!!!

If it wasn't for you suggesting Fluid lounge, we never would have found such a great place to party!!!

Its too bad you disappeared after that night though, lol!!! :eek:

It was great to meet you.

When you come to TO, we all have to get together!!!

Vid Vicious
10-30-2003, 05:12 PM
BRo Fluid was the perfect place for good friends to meet ! a perfect choice ! thanks bro .. but I will kick the ever lovin shit out of you should you ever bail on us again ... LOL .. I'll try to make it out ot Toronto for that same weekend .. but I really can't make any promises the roads are real bad that time of year .. cheers Brother