PDA

View Full Version : Vancouver convention

Shann
10-27-2003, 03:39 AM
This has by far been the best show I have ever been too. :) Met a TON of cool peeps, hung out with old friends and made friends with old friends (guess that is friend huh LOL)got a lot of business done, and hit some cool clubs and partying like mad baby yea! woohooo :)

I am afraid of when the pics come out however..... LOL

I am still here in Van til i decide when i want to go home! Let's hope it doesn't start raining now, then i'll be pissssssed off. :)

Funbrunette
10-27-2003, 09:03 AM
PICTURES!!!!!!! PICTURES!!!!!!!!!! Where's that JFK?....:D

Magnus3x
10-27-2003, 11:35 AM
Me and my liver are hiding from Shann!:D

SuperDave
10-27-2003, 11:50 AM
Shann

Was great hanging with you this weekend! Good times baby.

Magnus, was awesome that we finally got to hang out man. And REALLY good call on that place Fluid Sat night. Perfect place to do a little bizz, do a lot of partying and have good times with some solid people.

Thanx to everyone that made the weekend great, and special thanx to the Extreme Pay guys (All of them, including all the guys in charge of the coolest bus on the west coast!) who treated everyone with the upmost respect.

Good times everyone!!

OD

Shann
10-27-2003, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by Magnus3x
Me and my liver are hiding from Shann!:D

LOL Hey you had a break last night tough guy! Or did you ... lol I had a break and woke up and starting working at 6 am (insert medal for Shann here please lol)

I'll see you back in the Tdot Davie!

I never saw JFK, I was wondering where he was...

Magnus3x
10-27-2003, 12:13 PM
Shann.. is kick ass.. who loves ya??? Magnus does! Oh yeah I was hiding..turned the phone off cuz it was ringing off the hook..LOL

Orgasm Dave.. nice to finally meet you as well..Saturday night was a lot of fun.. good core of people.

I'll be in Toronto Dec 19th-29th.......I hope to throw down with you fine folks when I am there.

sherie
10-27-2003, 04:25 PM
Well missy I must agree with you! This by far was one of the best shows for me for many reasons ;)

My innerds are doing the jigida jigida right now!

DO YOU WANT MCDONALDS?
DO YOU WANT MCDONALDS?
DO YOU WANT MCDONALDS?
DO YOU WANT MCDONALDS?
DO YOU WANT MCDONALDS?

DO YOU WANT PANCAKES?
DO YOU WANT PANCAKES?
DO YOU WANT PANCAKES?
DO YOU WANT PANCAKES?
DO YOU WANT PANCAKES?

LMFAO - Just get me a beer damnit! hahahaha!

Shann
10-27-2003, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by sherie
Well missy I must agree with you! This by far was one of the best shows for me for many reasons ;)

My innerds are doing the jigida jigida right now!

DO YOU WANT MCDONALDS?
DO YOU WANT MCDONALDS?
DO YOU WANT MCDONALDS?
DO YOU WANT MCDONALDS?
DO YOU WANT MCDONALDS?

DO YOU WANT PANCAKES?
DO YOU WANT PANCAKES?
DO YOU WANT PANCAKES?
DO YOU WANT PANCAKES?
DO YOU WANT PANCAKES?

LMFAO - Just get me a beer damnit! hahahaha!

LMFAO true dat! I will NEVER stay at a hotel with no mini bar again damn it!

:bonk:

sherie
10-27-2003, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by Shann
LMFAO true dat! I will NEVER stay at a hotel with no mini bar again damn it!

:bonk: No frickkin kidding. Another damn question to ask before booking! UGH! Or grab beer before 11 the day you realize they don't have a mini bar LOL dayum!

Thanks to Zebra tho we scored haha!! Did you end up getting what you were after? hehe

Evil Chris
10-27-2003, 08:28 PM
Yeah!!! Vancouver was a great show!
I didn't see JFK here either though... he missed a good one!

I'm still in Vancouver too, but I'm going home to my two babies tomorrow! I missed them a lot!

Shann, I found out that Starbucks isn't open at 5:30 in the am... :p

Zebra
10-29-2003, 01:19 AM
sherie - glad I could put that booze to good use. Nothing like watching the sun rise while drinking with good friends.

Shann
10-29-2003, 04:50 AM
Zebra DEFINATELY saved the night, uhhh morning with the pops. :)

Told ya not to go for coffee EC!

Need mini bar and smoking room, i forgot to book that in advance too... bah I didn't get fined, I don't think... LOL

sherie
10-29-2003, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by Zebra
sherie - glad I could put that booze to good use. Nothing like watching the sun rise while drinking with good friends. I LOVE YOU!:p

Shann, you get fined if you smoke in a non smoking room? What is the world coming to? LOL

Diva
10-29-2003, 08:30 PM
Shann, you are the woman!!!

You and the Ice Cream Nazi (he he), are party planner extraordinaires!!!!

Hazel and I had a great time with you girls!!!

Zebra, thanks for playing the great tunes when a girl needed to dance!!!

Ohhhhh the memories!!!

SuperDave
10-30-2003, 02:04 PM
Here's a good one of Chris and I @ Fluid. What a great night that was!

OD

Vid Vicious
10-30-2003, 04:35 PM
WOO HOO .. I'm home . but in a bit of a purple Haze ..

Shann you are the woman of the year ! No other woman could actually convince me of hangin with her at a gay bar .. and actually have a great time .. I'll never forget the smile on your face when you looked at me and said " I'm so safe here, The only one that can get gangbanged is you" (pointing at Me with bothe hands) .. It was awsome partying with you in van.

As for everyone else what can I say other then .. I am so glad you were all present at Fluid ... Love hugs all around

dyonisus
10-30-2003, 07:44 PM
Shann the party animal. I called her once and she was still going from the night before. lol

I only went out on the Friday night but had a great time.

Evil Chris
10-30-2003, 10:21 PM
It felt like Orgasm Dave and I were posing for more pictures than that one....

Where are all the pictures? Or do I really want to know? :bonk:

Shann
10-31-2003, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by Vid Vicious
WOO HOO .. I'm home . but in a bit of a purple Haze ..

Shann you are the woman of the year ! No other woman could actually convince me of hangin with her at a gay bar .. and actually have a great time .. I'll never forget the smile on your face when you looked at me and said " I'm so safe here, The only one that can get gangbanged is you" (pointing at Me with bothe hands) .. It was awsome partying with you in van.

As for everyone else what can I say other then .. I am so glad you were all present at Fluid ... Love hugs all around

LOL I wouldn't let ya get gangbanged hunnybunny! hehe But how safe was I! 8 ft tall tranny diva! HOLY!

When you comingn back to the Tdot, shit, i need to get there first! LOL
I hope to be home by Sunday, then I say a big party is in order the weekend of the sex show.... more on that if i survive the SARS and make it home! LOL

Crak_JMan
10-31-2003, 04:53 PM
Shann, Damn we had a blast on the last night... You and your fucking lost and found note pinned on you ;-)

Hey hit me up on ICQ we need to talk 124588247

You are one crazy mofo :bonk:

Shann
10-31-2003, 08:43 PM
me? crazy! git out! hehehe

adding ya now Jman, i have to find my note b/c i'm going out again, Vancouver be afraid! mwaaahaaaaahaaaaaaaaa

Joshua
10-31-2003, 09:06 PM
Glad ya had fun NAG! :D